Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I use my glass bong to smoke tobacco...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Willkürlich, Feb 1, 2017.

1. ...is there going to be any THC entering my bloodstream? I've used for about 3 months, smoking about 3-4 bowls most evenings. Obviously it's been cleaned, but there is still some of that nasty dark brown stuff inside of it, which I can't get out 100%...

The reason for this question is that i can't toke for a couple of weeks and I wanna get that tobacco headrush tonight

2. Don't take bong loads of tobacco. That sounds disgusting.

There are probably still trace amounts of THC but who knows.

• Like Like x 4
  3. I've known people in UK and NZ (both countries where tobacco is mixed in joints) putting tobacco in bongs usually with weed and it's disgusting. Everyone I've ever smoked with would be sickened by such an idea.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well here in Europe we always mix weed and tobacco, for joints AND bongs. Because of that I'm kind of toughened up if that makes sense. Lol

5. Obviously I can't speak for the whole of Europe, but here in Germany I've never seen anyone 'disgusted' by a mix

6. OP on some feind level shit :roflmao:

[​IMG]

OP: "I... I just... gotta get high. Could I smoke tobacco out of a bong?! Yeah... Yeah! I'll smoke tobacco, it'll give me a lil' rush!"

Damn dude! Wait a few days and you can get as high as you want, smoking tobacco through a bong is fuckin' gnarly.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I tried it ONCE when I was a teen. The smoke went to my stomach and i got nauseated. One of the stupidest things I have tried.

8. Be a man, put it in a gallon gravity bong.

9. You won't get enough to make you test positive.