Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I upgrade will I get a better high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aximili, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Background to story: I posted in Stash Jar my first pickup. It's brick weed. I didn't pay much, I didn't buy much. I just wanted to be sure I knew how to smoke before I wasted dank on picking up the technique. Yesterday I smoked the same amount with no buzz, then a friend taught me how, and here's the result:

So today I decide to smoke a little and I I grab a nug, break it up, it ended up being about 4 bowls worth. By the end of the fourth bowl I could barely hold my hands in the position to light it. I had a good buzz goin, Spongebob was particularly funny, which I found weirdly entertaining.

Then things got weird. I was listening to music in my office, then I had to pee. I went to the bathroom, and couldn't remember how I got there. So I was afraid I didn't really and I was just in my office. So I walked down the hall to "do it over again". This cycle of forgetfullness led to me wandering around for 30 minutes, because I was so paranoid I was going to pee on my computer. I kept getting places in the house with no idea how to get there.

Then things took a turn. I thought I was going to die and ended up throwing up twice and laying in bed. I was listening through a stethoscope I had because it felt light my heart was only beating a couple times a minute. After an hour I became able to function again.

Will better weed give me a more fun high? Or will this happen more quickly if I buy dank? I really don't want to experience this craziness again...

2. well since brick is weed is dirty it mite make a bad high i wouldnt kno cuz ive never smoked shwagga but dank u will most def get a delightful high

3. I would say you underestimated what you got and smoked a bit too much for your tolerance..
    Of course higher quality will improve your high...

4. Yes you just smoked way too much. But yes smoking high end weed will give you a better high.

5. If you're just starting out and you're not used to being tore up then smoking 4 bowls is probably a bad idea. work your way up to tore up

6. #6 Duckyx, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
    I say. Newbie it up man. SMOKE IT ALL IN!!!!!!! Float to the moon. Then when you get there. Send me an SOS!. Ill tell you its going to be all right.

No seriously you just smoked WAY TO MUCH!!!!

You only need to smoke one bowl.

The best way to smoke
    For anyone really.

Pack the bowl.

Take one hit.
    Wait 1-2mins
    Take another hit.
    Wait 1-2mins.

Then You will start to feel the effects.

Only take 2-4 hits in that 1st ten mins.

Then after that you can decide if you need more. Or if your good to go.

4 bowls is OVER DOSE. for a newbie
    Thats why you got sick, scared, layed down.

You dont want to go pro with the 1st times. You want to try it out. Work up to regular smoker.

Right now your a baby. It will take a good year or 2 to understand really how marijuana effects are different every time.
    How to tell when your high and when your not.
    How to control your self.

If you smoke 4 bowls of danks right off. YOU will Freak out and end up in the hospital.

7. Way back in the day some friends and I were hitting a good ol' fashioned weed pipe like pro's. Bowl after bowl we smoked. About 30 minutes after the 6-7 bowls were smoked, I started tripping balls. Thought I was going to die and shit. Not cool. BUT, it only happened to me once in my weed smoking career and it was because my tollerance was terrible and we smoked too much. Better weed will get you a better high, but will still freak you out (and maybe more intensely), if you under estimate it. Smoke a bowl, let it sit in for about 15 minutes, and then spark another one if you feel the need. Enjoy your high bro, don't let the high enjoy you ha.

8. Yeah better weed does create better highs but with your tolerance you wont even notice. The vomiting and all the other bad side effects were from smoking too much, you just have to keep experimenting with different amounts to "feel out" your tolerance, which sounds extremely low right now.

9. he prob just took a bad hit when i was a rookie and i was hitting a pipe smoke would always go down the wrong way and i would feel nauseous but know ima pro

10. 4 Bowls is quite a lot to smoke alone with your low tolerance, even if its low quality stuff. And yes better quality weed would most likely result in a more pleasant high. and a tip for new smokers, draw it into your mouth, then draw it into the lungs.

11. Ya kluigi I do that... But ya I think it was just too much too fast. I know it should take a few minutes to kick in but I was like rapid fire with what I was smoking. I think I smoked all 4 bowls in the span of like 10-15 minutes.

Ugh... not a good time.

12. hate it for ya man =\\, but im sure most people have over done it when first starting out. Just smoke bowl and a half and go watch some tv, yull be fine =p