If I Take One Hit Of Weed Will It Reduce The Chances Of Paranoia?

Discussion in 'General' started by AlexSmith22, May 18, 2014.

1. Is it possible to get paranoid off of one hit of weed. From a bong or pipe. I've only smoked once.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Try and find out.

[​IMG]

3. Only setting can determine the amount of paranoia you get.  Be in a 100% safe and unsuspecting spot, and you won't be paranoid. 

4. Yup. Fuck dude, I get paranoid without toking a single hit, but I guarantee that second hit will make it all better

5. Did you get paranoid your first time?

I think you will be fine. I would suggest smoking the same amount for the first few times so you get used to it before you start smoking more. That way you won't have a bad experience that will turn you away from enjoying this wonderful plant.

6. I'll flip the coin, you call it in the air...And...GO! :cool:

7. Right on brother, your setting is most important to a good trip. Anyone can get a little high behind a dumpster for a few seconds, but a real trip happens when your at peace with yourself

8. Marijuana

9. I get paranoid when high. Like if I'm driving, and I see a car ahead of me going slow, I'll think that he is trying to see my face or something. But if there is nothing to make me paranoid, like if I'm sitting in a room, I won't be. I may even be less paranoid.

10. #10 Delightfully High, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    Technically yes but paranoia depends mainly not upon the high from the weed itself but one's mindset and surroundings.

11. Dude all these pointless threads. Take this shit to apprentice tokers :laughing:

12. If you take a huge hit as a newb you could get a panic attack. go easy. 

13. Gunter!  

So right.  Although different weeds bring about different effects I'm starting to think experienced users notice this effects and I forget what it was like when I first started.

14. Weed dont make anyone paranoid it just brings natural hopes and fears closer to the surface, most paranoia seems to relate to legal implications or the classic " are they talking about me syndrone" take phsychotropes out of the equation and that paranoia is still there just under the surface hopefully controlled by natural inhibitions, remove this inhibition and you get psychosis ,i know this all to well and yet i still get fu++ing paranoid when shit faced " funny old game aint it"   AAS

15. Yes it is possible, but it's different for everyone.Smoke a bowl, wait 10 mins and see how comfortable you feel. If you feel fine, smoke another one. Find your comfort zone.Also it's very easy to overcome paranoia by the way. If you want to know how just ask.