If I smoke with my bubbler out my window will it smell?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Lightup24/7, Aug 20, 2018.

1. So I have people on the house that are against weed. If I smoke 2 bowls in a bubbler in my room with the window open will Anyone in the house be able to smell it? I’d set my bubbler on the ground outside so the extra smoke that domes from the bowl is out there. I would blow my hits out there as well.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Probably its s strong smell

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3. Dude, you can smell that bud from across the block on a slightly windy day.

The answer is yes they'd smell it clear as day. :lmafoe:

4. If you insist on smoking indoors, get a vape and a smoke buddy. Keep the vape on the two lowest settings for most of your sesh and you will be golden. Outside of that, I would roll up a blunt/joint and take a walk or just eat an edible.

If you keep using that bubbler, your next thread will be "My parents caught me smoking weed and hate me. Please help me"

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You can make a set up to smoke in your room undetected, very efficiently.

1- google what's a sploof and build one. if you don't have dryer sheets in your country (like i do) use a plastic sprayer to spray some paper towels with a mixture of water and clothes softener.

2- smoke doing one-hits. if you don't know what a one hit is, it's when you only put enough in the bowl for one full hit where you inhale ALL of the smoke until the bud is completely turned to ash thus not producing anymore smoke when you finish your hit

3- blow that hit that you inhaled completely into the sploof and out of a window.

if you learn how to do one-hits very well, plus change your sploof every few sessions, you can smoke easily at home at anytime no matter what, your biggest problem will actually be the lighter flick, it's a very loud and very recognizable sound, and your coffing, so have a big cup of hot tea with you when you do this, and get a electric lighter that doesn't click

• Like Like x 1
  6. It depends on a lot of factors. How far your room is from them is a big one. When I was younger I had a room that was pretty far from my moms room and she would go to sleep early so I knew I could blaze up and blow it out my window and be wouldn't have to worry about it. I also did the obvious stuff like take snaps, cover the bowl, use a sploof to cut down on the smoke, have a fan pointing out the window.

Then again she really didn't give a shit if I smoked so idk. But just know your situation and plan around that using the obvious techniques to cut down on the smell. It may not work in your situation in which case just don't smoke inside with people home.

7. Tell the people that are against it that you aren't and are going to smoke a bowl in your room but will respectfully blow the smoke outside as to keep the smell to a minimum. Or tell them you are going to take a walk to smoke some weed. If you were an alcoholic in recovery or personally against alcohol, would they not drink?