Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I smoke weed out of the window, can someone else smell it through a air conditioner in the window

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fxckeyy, Aug 9, 2020.

1. I wanna smoke out of the window but I don’t want the smoke to get sucked into a air conditioner in the window in another room

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. How old are you??? Just go outside & smoke like a normal person lol

3. being deadass, I honestly don’t trust myself to go outside while high

4. I mean it's possible, there's a lot of factors. A sploof that uses activated carbon is the best thing for reducing odor in the first place and vaping rather than smoking. I can vape (herb not even talking concentrates or carts) in my room without doing anything to cover the smell and the smell is maybe 15% of smoking at worst, probably less. After like an hour I don't think anybody could tell. Combined with activated carbon you'd need to be a dog to get even a little hint of weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You shouldn't be smoking marijuana if you can't trust yourself... Just smoke outside then you're the only thing that stinks of weed after instead of stinking the whole house out lol

6. Your best bet would be to put a box fan in the window and expel through that. Away the smoke goes.