If I smoke weed one time how long will it be in my system?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potgodess, Jan 21, 2014.

1. So I use to smoke pot every day. But I'm on probation since recently. But anyways my birthday is in 9 days by the time it's my birthday I wouldn't have smoked in 25 days. I'm pretty small I'm 5'5 I weigh about115 pounds. If I smoke like .5 grams on my birthday how long will it be in my system for?

2. About a week, but is it worth risking going to jail, what happened?

3. #3 crutton, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    wow really dude you're on probation
    don't be a dumb dumb, and don't smoke until you're off probation. you don't wanna risk getting caught

4. FOREVER…and it'll void your warranty!

5. Get shitfaced instead. Nobody on earth can say indefinitely how long it will stay in your system.

6. Go drinking instead I agree with Macka B

7. I feel your pain man..but honestly smoking .5 might fuck you over. That will probably be in your system like 2 weeks. Could be longer or shorter also depends if it's dank or not.

8. I just really want to smoke a goodnight bowl on my birthday mainly :'( fuck probation. My tolerance is probly a lot lower now though, you think I could get away with taking two or three hits ?

9. Freedom...Or high?

That is the question.  Yes? :cool:

10. hallucinigens dont show up...just sayin :bongin:

11. If you know your getting tested don't do it. Yes your tolerance went down but I almost guarantee there is still traces of thc in your system as we speak. If it's your first test and your on probation for possession. Then yes I'd say fuck it cuz after all that is what you got busted for as long as you don't fail second test your good

12. There's a time and a place for weed, and while you're on probation is not one of those places. I've never been on probation, but I can imagine it must suck to not be able to smoke because of probation, but no bowl is worth going to jail.

13. I won't get put in jail though cause it's not like actual probation. Cause its for teenagers even though I'm 18 got lucky and for some reason they put me in drug counciling that's court ordered. I have no idea what happens if I fail but not jail time

14. It would probably be out of your system in a few days to a week, since you're currently clean, and small. Especially if you're physically active. Like others have said though, that's quite a gamble to take. Never heard of probation that couldn't land you in jail if it's violated. But even if jail isn't a possibility, you could still probably be landed with more fines, more ordered counseling/classes, more community service, etc. It would not be beneficial, that's for sure.

Sounds like the judge cut you a break. If you fail your drug test, I'm betting whatever sympathy they have is going to dissolve. You're eighteen, they can send you to jail if you violate the law. Take the deal you got, and don't give them a reason to. I know it sucks, but personally, that's not something I'd want to mess with.

15. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I stayed clean for 4 days but I know people that have smoked the night before and passed Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum