Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If i smoke this much will i just burn out? Or still have fun?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Sorry for making two threads. I'm high.

Anyway i have smoked like 3 grams today.

I am supposed to go to dinner and a movie with my girl.

She doesn't want me to smoke. But i don't have a problem acting sober.

Anyway if i smoke another 2 grams now do you think my high will last 3 hours until the movie? Even if i eat? I mean its two grams of purple kush to myself in one joint.

2. Depends on quality of bud, but if you eat it'll kill your buzz regardless.

3. Holy shit bro you're wasting weed when you're smoking 3g+ at a time.

4. just chill for the night, respect your girls wish. just eat some food, catch a movie, end the night and go home and smoke as a reward

5. maybe haha but i doubt it. Although i have stayed high for 3+ hours a few times by being burnt out/tired as fuck. seems to make my high last longer

6. Depends on your tolerance. 3gs is a lot to smoke at once... I can smoke like .15-.2 and get pretty high.

7. save it for tonight when you fuck her.

8. I dunno man that 2 gram jay will you have you pretty blasted, I guess it all depends on your tolerance, I know I would be okay after 3 hours but some differ.Why not smoke a one gram joint now and one after your movie? that's what i'd do.

9. A 3 gram joint?...

You should know whether or not you can smoke 3 grams

10. Smoke that shit later, or bring some brownies to the movies!

11. Depends on tolerance. I can smoke a 2-3g game to my face and be high for only 30 mins then just get exhausted.