Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I smoke now, will I pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Feb 8, 2013.

1. The last time I smoked was around 7AM 2/7/13 Eastern Time. If I smoke now, which is 1:11 AM, 2/8/13, would I pass a saliva drug test today around 2pm which is over 12 hours from now?

2. probably not, maybe idk XD

3. No. You wont pass because THC is absorbed by body fat.

4. No, your fucked dude.

5. I'm choosing not to smoke. If I take my drug test today, I will have gone 32 hours without smoking. Will I pass?

6. No. THC stays in your system for almost a month.

7. Lmao in all seriousness you're screwed break a bone and go to the hospital your only hope

8. Dude, It's a mouth swab test.

9. lol brush your teeth then, drink some mouth wash. I'm assuming you'd be fine, don't know much about mouth swab tests. may I ask what you are getting mouth swabbed for?

10. ask if they can test your anal moisture instead of your saliva,

work every time.

11. from another external source: " Therefore can only be detected in saliva for up to 48 to 72 hours, but it usually is only present for about 36 hours if smoked regularly but not heavily"

so i hopefully you choose not to smoke this evening. just my 2 cents thorough brushing tonight and tomorrow with mouth wash wouldn't hurt

12. Who legitimately thinks they can pass a drug test if they smoke 12 hours beforehand?

13. This is a trick I learned from suite life of zack and cody

You will need:

1x large plummer's jumper
    2x humans ( including yourself)
    1x fake moustache (to look older)

Get your partner to go in the bottom of the jumper, and you sit on his shoulders, all under the 1 piece jumper. This way your head is exposed while your partner does the peeing. Wear the moustache so 6'11 is a realistic height for the age you appear to be

14. good try based god, but thats from the little rascals first.

15. You're a goon man why do you have to expose me like that

16. I thought Grasscity was smarter than this. Lol
    You can smoke OP. Just give it a few hours!

17. I really need help !!! So on Tuesday I smoked about a bag of blue dream with a friend &nd that same day I found out I was testing tomorrow morning I've been drinking lots of water about 14 bottle of water all together of 16oz each &nd yesterday I drank a whole bottle of cranberry juice still been drinking water I also a drank an energy drink (not sure if that helps)
    Do you guys think I'll pass ? Please someone help me also I weight about 120 pounds and I'm 5ft 1.5 inch. My metabolism is really quick &nd the drug test that.I'm taking a one that you can buy from the drug store pleas someone help!!!!

18. Are you positive ?

19. Those cheap tests are hit or miss, is it a piss test? If so, your probably still out of luck.