If I smoke a joint outside and meet my parents inside in 2 hours, will the smell still be there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ecinedud, Jun 12, 2018.

1. I won’t have any weed on me FYI

2. How old are you that'll help me answer your question bro..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Why not smoke a joint and then in two hours ask someone if they can smell it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. So, been about two hours since the OP ... did they smell it? lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Wtf is this shit

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. How old are you that you have to ask this question?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Probably not. I wouldn't smoke though

8. Depends if you let that resinated smoke get all over you... best thing to do is to take a shower or atleast thoroughly wash hands face and forehead ect.

But im betting you got grounded billy dont let em find the stash!

• Like Like x 1
  9. guess mom & dad smelled the reefer on him
    he's probably at a pray away the addiction retreat now

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Lol there packing his bags to make sure hes not hiding any bud.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gotta love kids... If he was smart he would of his his stash under the light switch cover lol... I'm sure all he has is Reggie so the bud itself prob has no smell... But that doesn't stop that thick smoke coming off the joint from making you smell like resinsted shit lol plus the fingers holding the joint and that shit takes some serious scrubbing to go away sooner then later. Honestly if he went outside smoked and came back and didn't shower before confronting his parents then he deserves the ass beating and grounding lol.

12. Wait! Hold on! I'm channeling somethin' here!!

Just...Gotta...Slap it outta the Sky!
    [​IMG]
    Slapped the shit out of that fucker!

Yes, and not only will it still be there but it will emanate throughout the house...That's right, emanate. That isn't even the worst of it, it will seep into the walls and the place will reek for weeks maybe even months; not only will your parents smell it but everyone who enters the house will catch the odor...After that they will go on a shame campaign against you in the local newspaper, smearin' you whenever they get a chance, ruined.

I'll let you take that in for a moment but after all that I'm gonna need to get paid, ya feel me? So, we got $24.47 for me slappin' the shit outta the sky like that and another charge of $5.09 for...Things.:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 1