Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I smoke 1/4 of piff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LankySwag, Nov 15, 2011.

1. In a weeks span, how long will I remain unclean for?

I might get tested and I don't wanna fail

It's pee or some blood from my mouth test.

Btw it's GOOD

2. Blood... from your mouth?

3. That will be in your system for longer than a week for sure.

4. It's a swab thing and the one end is sandpapery and you rub it on your gum till its cuts your mouth a Lil and blood gets on it then they test it

5. I'll have a month to get clean after this week

6. what??I thought they just swabbed for saliva since it does have cells from your mouth tissue.:eek:

7. It's basically the same thing, they just test the particles of your mouth

8. If you workout and drink a ton of water you can get it out in as little as a week, and thats with smoking the whole thing. So if you do smoke the whole thing, just sweat and drink lots of water and you should be ok

9. pee- probly around a week.

saliva- maximum 48 hours

10. why wouldnt you just pack 1 hts worth in a bowl lol dont waste yur time tryin to make a joint last a week comon lol

11. I'm pretty sure he means a 1/4th of an ounce.