If i have all this equipment is it safe to grow here?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Umalrightythen, Oct 8, 2011.

1. I live with my parents, and if i have a grow box, like a real one, and a carbon filter and all that shit, will it be safe to grow here? I know people are gonna say "don't grow at ur parents" well fuck u ok its a plant I'm gonna do like one, thats it. but anyways I'm not trying to get my parents in trouble thats why I'm being careful not because of me getting fucked but if police get called i don't want them in trouble.

2. I grow at my (anti-drug) parents house/yard too, but they know. If yours don't we can't/shouldn't moraly or under the terms of sevice help you. A good example is my Mom if I snuck this by her and got busted she'd jump in the middle get herself busted too, we have gone over what to do in this situation. I'm in Canada, don't know what state you are in but some are brutal I'm illegal and playing the odds, my parents are also aware of their role in this game. It is just plain unfair, wrong, etc if they get roped into a game they didn't know they're playing

3. Yea man, you're best option is to convince them to let you. Tell them you want to quit meeting dealers since it's easier to get caught or something. Also, tell them it will save you so much money in the long run. Saving money+less chance of getting into violence/legal trouble=good reason to grow. I hope your parents already know that you smoke though, i wouldn't come out telling them you smoke and want to grow at once.

4. haha this is a great option.

my Dad once told me he wanted to start growing pot because he did not want me having to go meet these "dealers" who are really harmless kids i have known for years but to me i thought it was quite funny..

also my parents were totally against all drugs until i grew up as a pot head...there babyboy turned into a "Monster" because he smokes pot...well soon enough they started realizing that MJ is not the deadly dangerous drug they thought it was and really i am never going to stop using it.

Now they understand who i am and why i blaze...and they know i will never stop so i now feel like they are on my side...at least they understand MJ is not so bad.

puffer

5. Congrats, how'd you get them to understand? I'm a parent (17yo and 6yo) myself and invested in both sides of this, I'm betting you didn't "educate" them about any "conspiracies". It took me till my 30ies to get rid of that stubling block in my family, maybe some other youngins could learn from your strategy.

6. just so you don't get your parent's in trouble, make sure odor and electricity usage (offer to pay for it yourself) is under control, buy yourself one of those 1200 watt broken big screen t.v.'s off ebay for like 100 as long as the screen comes on when you turn it on it's cool ,all you have to say is my tv is on the blitz should somebody ? you about it..but the main thing is you have something legitamint that uses that kinda power on a regurlar basis. hope this helps ...sorry bout the spelling

7. by the way a VERY large aquaruim work's too , i have a friend that tell's her landlord that she has tropical fish that need lotsa heat just to live,the aqurium is empty but algae in clouds? you can't see a fu---- thing but she's burnin 2000 watts 24 hrs 7 days a week and never gets messed with.

8. Yeah my mom knows I smoke but I'm not an everyday smoker, I smoke every weekend though , so I waste mad money basically , so I just desided instead of buying an oz just to make a little grow set up and its stealth just the fans mad loud so I told her .

9. You'll probably get caught by your parents. Outside of them finding out, no one outside the house will know as long as you have a proper set up and keep your mouth shut.

10. No such thing as being careful while putting someone else at risk, which is exactly what you would do if you grow without their knowledge and consent.

Hmm, well that's the problem isn't it? In some jurisdictions your parents could lose their house and go to jail if you get busted. If you don't want to get them in trouble then don't grow in their house, period.

No, it's not OK...