If I had..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Flyin'High', Nov 15, 2011.

1. No power, just good will and a lot of money...

2. just based on history

money = power = corruption

I wish you were right though cause things would be alot better if you had it your way.

3. I would buy a huge ass lake house somewhere with all water toys and boats and shit.. Then I would make a paintball arena and have all these quads and shit and incorporate them into a CTF paintball thing (would be insane lmao) and then put a school bus underground, rip the seats out, add couches and beds and deck it out with xbox's, ps3's, huge ass tv's and basically a stoner's get-away :D

4. I wish I was a little bit taller....
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MU6oAF1r754

But no, lol...I think about this alot.

Money def corrupts and infinite funds (of whatever denomination/currency you choose) would likely end in my depression and such...

But id still take it, people say money doesn't buy happiness, but being raised poor and currently homeless and split from my wife and kids due to money problems....I say I think id be pretty damn happy.

That being said, I plan on a lot of charity and such. But 1st id have a huge house, on some property. A fleet of bikes and cars and shit... ok not a fleet, but at least 2 sportcars, an suv, a truck, and a few custom motorcycles.

All my homies and Club Brothers would have new vehicles. Id pay off my homies mortgages, set everyone up.

All debts paid

Vacation homes

So much fucking bud....

Buy/build a hospital or 3(recently fought Cancer, didn't like the way shit was at my hospital)

Cancer research

Huge fund for homeless and needy families

Grasscity meetup party in Amsterdam (all expense paid for u guys)

Man I could go on....lol

Man im high

5. A magic wand.. I'd make the world suck my dick without a condom on while I'm on the john

6. Yeah if I had a lot of money, I'll be happy from being raised poor. I'll buy million of vinyls, cds, cassettes that I want, party with GC, help the malnourished children in third world countries, try to help develop the third world countries, so many things man.

7. I would ask to become extremely talented at the piano, and I'd ask to be healthier. :eek:

8. The ability to be with my soul consciously after I die, thus rendering me immortal (spiritually).

That or enough cash to live without any financial issues.

9. Maybe also to be telepathic, but be able to turn that sh*t off as well as it would definitely drive you nuts in large groups of people.

10. Peace of mind, that's all I've ever wanted. I dont think money can buy that though.

11. A rocket boot!!![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usb7Oj7VcmA]American Dad - All i need is my clock and my rocket boot - YouTube[/ame]