If I had to, would I get away with....

Discussion in 'General' started by Cal898, Jan 27, 2009.

1. First off I've never been busted in my 2 years involved with weed, Ive been very sneaky/lucky/whatever. But a what if scenario the other day had me wondering when i had a qp on me on my way home and a state trooper was behind me. Fuuuuuuuck. Luckily he passed me up but what if I had been stopped, wouldve been royally fucked by the long dick of the law.

My question is, if I got stopped and stashed the whatever i had on me into my pants/underwear (desperate times for desperate measures) and gave consent to search the car if he asked, bc im pretty sure the cop wouldnt frisk your **** around if he body searched you.

2. yes he would feel your crotch area & feel that qp....

3. cops find dank sacks while friskin nut sacks all the time. Sometimes they grab the WRONG sack, yadadamean?

4. First of all...wouldn't he notice if you had a whole QP stuffed in your pants?
    And...they will pat you down and feel your junk, that's what cops do.

5. Why wouldn't you stuff the bag inside a backpack or somewhere more logical than your pants? And why do you assume you would be searched or frisked?

6. Yeah, he would've found it if you were pulled over and it was in your pants. Whenever I'm driving, anything illegal goes into the trunk of the car in the bag that has my jack and stuff.

7. It's prolly a better idea to think more along the lines of avoiding that situation. Try and hide it in a very sneaky place where he wouldn't smell it and act like a normal person so you don't get searched. I think if he does ask you to consent to a search you should prolly just tell him if you think he will find it cause you might get a break.

8. Use a magnet attached box and store shit. :wave:

9. Yeah I see what you guys mean, i hadnt ever really thought about it and hope it never comes to that. But some good advice for sure. Just got to find a good spot, maybe the emergency roadside kit i have and put it in the flashlight or something.

10. Whenever I carry weed driving I slip the bag inbetween the sun roof and the sliding cover for it. However, I don't ever have anything more than a 1/4 ounce. It might fool a cop but not a dog.

11. #11 oneblownaZn, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    dude i wouldnt be so sure. i guess cops these days do search everywhere.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJDaJQEskpQ"]YouTube - Cop Gets More Than He Bargained For During a Frisking[/ame]

12. i've read a court case that basically said the cop is patting you down for illegal weapons and in the case the officer found cocaine on the suspect but the court deemed that the cocaine was not admissible in court. im looking for it now. but never consent to a search

13. naw you might be straight

if they dont suspect you for anything yet

cause i was in a target parking lot at like 3am and the cops rolled up so i ducked

but they came up to the window and saw me on the ground...told me to get out and shit...but i had the bud on me and they asked if they could search

my buddy said yeah

and they didnt find anything and let us go with a warning .

some cops aint too good at their job .

14. thats my penis.

15. i´m sorry about that sir.

16. Lol, he gave it a real good feel. I don't think he meant to do that though...must have been so awkward.