If i had a monkey....

Discussion in 'Pets' started by landofodd, Jan 11, 2013.

1. If I had a monkey, I would name it Thomas and use it for scientific research. I would then publish my findings in a journal titled "Monkey Vs Electricity". With the proceeds from the sale of this publication, I would buy a potters wheel and kiln and produce my own range of contemporary, modern living, statues of monkeys. I could make a cast of my dead monkey and use it to produce to-scale ceramic monkeys. I would design a sticker stating that part proceeds go to Greenpeace but would keep all the money for myself. With the money, I would buy drugs and spend my days stoned, listening to music and turning pots.

2. An thus..we have "Planet of the Apes"
    Are u seriously trying to fuck us humans over
    ur gonna make that monkey freakishly mad..
    zombie monkeys never existed..they will now :|
    humanity will be doomed!

3. Do not fuck with my cousins. :mad:

:laughing: :smoke:

4. ^^^ I only agree with the bold. Rock on :smoke:

5. That's an interesting post OP...but I think I may have missed the point of this thread?

6. you wouldn't try to fuck it?

i know you would you dam dirty ape

7. Have you considered going on dragons den?

8. I would get a capuchin monkey and teach it to roll joints and use the toilet.

9. Why my goodness, I'm just a proper lady trying to make a (somewhat) honest living like everyone else. x kisses x

Sent from remote island in South Pacific using GC Forum

10. I was already expecting the doom December 12, 2012.
    its gonna come sooner or later. why not make a couple extra bucks and buy a pair of Jimmy Choo's or two while we're all waiting. ;)

11. If I had a monkey, I would teach him how to do my hair - using the appropriate amount of product. I would then set the alarm for him to get up half an hour before I do and do my hair while I am still asleep. This would either give me more time in the morning or allow me to spend more time sleeping. I would just waste the extra half hour anyway so probably better to sleep but as I usually don't rock up to work till ten thirty or so, I could try leaving earlier. This would give me more time to write about what I would do if I had a monkey.

12. I would teach it to grow bomb buds