If I Had A Million Dollars...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by oiseau777, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would buy an apartment in Amsterdam and move there!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

2. Probably buy a place up in Vancouver.

I would\'ve said California, but I don\'t think the US will have any med mar laws
    any more with Bush in office.

We\'ll see when it comes up in the next year before the Supreme Court.

3. invest enough so that i\'d never have to work again
    then i\'d buy a house somewhere and just chil... hehe

4. Id find a house in the mountains of Tuscany, invest in some growing gear, and start my mountain side plantation ive always dreamed of.

Then id save the rest for the future.

5. Mmmmmmhhhh Tuscany...nice...good choice...nice people there...good food...nice slopes for snowboarding (you skate, have you tried snowboarding, too?)...awesome place to live...

I\'d probably move to Portugal, Algarve coast...good surfing...cheap living...build a studio for recording with my bands...and hopefully go visit heat_blitz in Tuscany in the winter to get some snowboarding action :D

6. hmmmm, interesting question

I would buy my g/f a ring, get a house, maybe in the north carolina mountians or somewhere like St Simons Ga. I wouldnt spend over 250k for a house though. Im glad im a guy, b/c the girls family pays for most of a wedding.

I would probably take out 50,000 just to mess around with, buy a big tv, a lb of dro, that kind of stuff. Then i would put the other $700,000 in the bank or invest some of it.

There isnt really too much that i need. I prefer living a simple life, i like to go out and splurge sometimes, but for the most part, like lynyrd skynyrd says\" be a simple kind of man. Be something you love and understand\"

7. Go back to school full time for the rest of my life. Megan

8. I once tried snowboarding after i was given a free lesson at a snowpark, to me, it was nothing at all like skateboarding, except that there was a board under my feet. I did find it easier than most of the students though. The sport is too expensive though, what with no snow in London, Id have to fly out if i wanted to go snowboarding. But i would love to one day go on a winter holiday and try out some more snowboarding.

Ever tried a snow-skateboard, ahahah theyre hard! I fell off a good number of times trying to use one of them.

You reminded me of something else aswell with your music studio, Id have a really nice art studio, with lots of materials ready and good lighting. (We sound pretty similar now with our choices?)

9. ~Move out of the US
    ~Buy lots of drugs
    ~Invest a lot of it
    ~Buy myself a whore house

10. Yeah...i knew you\'re from London, so I wasn\'t sure if you\'d tried snowboarding...for me it\'s a 45 min cardrive and I\'m there...nver tried snowskate but I shall!!!

I broke my skis when I was 15, and since I skated, I rented a snowboard to give it a try...and picked up the technique quite a lot faster than those who didn\'t skate....and since mom is from Switzerland, we went there every winter to hit the slopes. Man they\'re way better than here in Norway!!!

I always figured we had similar interests, both smoking, skateboarding (although I don\'t skate quite as much as I should), art (music/painting), etc...

11. find a bank with a really high interest rate, deposit all of it. then live off of interest for the rest of my life

12. ^then what happens to the million!?

Move out of the USA, buy the best friggin grow set up ever seen by the eyes of man...

big plasma tv, nice lexus, comfy couches, big ole\' house on a beach on the west coast (lol thats a million right there, but this is all after I invest it), and every cool glass piece i layed my eyes on once i got the money.

thats about it

13. make movies for the rest of my life.

14. hmmm....good question...

Well, I\'d probably take 75% of it and just put it into bonds and let it appreciate....

Once it appreciated, I\'d repeat that process over and over again...

But that other 25%, I\'d use to pay for a place to live for a few years, pay bills, basically just sit on my ass until the bonds gained some interest.

Not to mention that I\'d only need about 500 bucks to set up a good grow.
    Which would make those years waiting for the bonds to pay off much happier.. :)

I\'d never blow it all at once, at the very most, I\'d build a new computer and start an Ebay store sellin cheap & fast gaming rigs (figure about 2000 for the new box and another 7-10 grand for the initial Ebay investment)...but that\'s about as much as I\'d really wanna spend at one time.

15. Buy 100 acres of land in montana, within walking distance of a trout river. Build a small house on it, buy a P-51 Mustang, and fix it up...or buy it restored. Buy a small house in Alaska, so I can grow without fear.

live happily ever after :D

16. take 3/4 and invest it, and spend the 1/4 on an house and grow-op, anything
    i ever wanted,

17. i agree with Blocko, make movies for the rest of my life.
    low budget of course (at least for the first one, see if it makes any money)
    heh this thread reminds me of the song \"If I Had A Million Dollars\"

18. Take some (move out of the u.s.), buy a bomb apartment in amsterdam with the works, a nice car and invest the rest while working to pay taxes and buy weed and eventually retire and live happily ever after...

19. smoke.......thats all.....well after I pay the IRS 300 grand.....fuckers..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.