Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I had a herd of Donkeys...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Little Wing, Feb 19, 2003.

1. I'd ride on the alpha male's back and lead them on a trek accross the contry. The herd would roam around and I'd smoke blunts and urge the alpha male forward. When we reach the grand canyan we'll descend into its depths with ease. As donkeys purpose in the world is to climb the rugged grand canyon trails. At the bottom of the grand canyon a sacred ritual must occur. I call this ritual passing the bong. After every donkey has gotten its fair share the ascent shall begin! When the donkeys make little donkeys, the little donkeys can be used in little donkey stew. The big donkeys will eat the stew with relish. As Little Wings journey continues many troubles and hardships will need to be endured. So Little Wing will bring wads of cash and buy his way out of any problem. At the end of the journey I will be able to say "ahh, I made a journey of a lifetime". Then and only then can Little Wing die without regrets.

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." - G.W.B.
    Are you sure Mr. president? I sure hope so.

2. dude that sounds better than lord of the rings. that shit mande me laugh so hard

3. It would be amazing if i had a herd of donkeys.. ILL NEVER HAVE TO CARRY ANYTHING AGAIN!! i can be super lazy..even more lazy than i am now

you think these donkeys can chew my food for me?

4. sounds like a plan.

5. if they could, would you really want to eat it?

6. they may swallow it, then you would have to wait a while before you even got the option.

7. you would have a bunch of asses,lol.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. LMAO@Critter 2

9. hey..at least donkeys dont like their asses..id rather them chew it than say a cat or dog.

10. LMAO @ Critter, too!!!

Little Wing has a very interesting mind!!!! COOL!!!

11. I don't know if I would wnat to travel the world with a bunch of stinky sweaty asses. everything you touched, owned, ate, smoked would smell like ass. :D

12. LOL critter!

13. Is it just me, or is the donkey from Shrek friggin hilarious when stoned? Not the donkey, me.

14. LOL @ Little Wing... that's fuckin hilarious!

stoned much? ;)

15. Oh wow, I had forgotten I wrote this post. I must have been real stoned to write that kind of stuff.