Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I eat before I smoke, will I still have the munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongDelivery, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I constantly get munchies when I'm high. I try eat healthy but I always stray. But nothing beats making a huge meal, putting on a film and just chilling. 

2. Even if I eat then smoke, I'll eat again once my highs on a roll. Can't help it

sent from my HTC one

3. It's like somebody stole your food right out from under you. Feels like I never ate in the first place.

4. Fuck the times I've been [10] at 3am cooking nothing but 1kg of spaghetti with ketchup! So many poops!

5. Yea, because when your high, you don't care if you're full, you just want to eat and have your mouth doing something. So you eat. I got some flavor blasted gold fish which are dope.

But if you have Peanut Butter and Nutella, make a sandwich. It's like reeses and fererro rocher had a fucking baby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum