If i cut the filter off cigarette can i use as a blunt?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BenThePotHead, Mar 20, 2018.

?

Do it?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2018.
  1. No

50.0%
  2. Yes

50.0%
  1. I had this great idea that im going to try soon. Im going to cut the filter out of a cigarrete and stuff it with weed anyone else?

• Like Like x 1
  2. How old are you? First you want people in PYT to bully you & now this??

It also wont be a blunt,Just roll a joint like a normal person

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. It was a joke and a bad one at that im sorry for my bad comedy....:thankyou:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

4. What was a joke the post in PYT or this thread lol

5. The other post lmao...I cant be held responsible at this point in my trip... :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 1

6. I was going to reply with something like "spread em" or something to do with butt sex :laughing::laughing: then i didn't know if you was joking or not lmao

• Like Like x 2
  7. We used to buy filter tubes (empty cigarettes with filter) and use a rolling machine made for them to pack ganja and a little bit of tobacco at the lit end. Then slide them in a cigarette pack for storage. When you want to smoke one, pop off the filter and throw it away, use the tobacco end to hit it from, lighting the end you ripped the filter off of. When you taste tobacco you're done with it. It was our go to way to smuggle ganja into places that didn't like us smoking ganja.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I use to do that as a kid cus I didnt know how to roll. I believe this is where the idea for cones came from.