If I could ask God only one question it would be:

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ariheartfeet, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Why?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Because God said!

"And God said let there be..."

• Like Like x 1
  3. #123 Str8Faded, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Well I'm assuming if they exploded naturally then they had some sort of life expectancy (like a star), or the explosion had to happen to create or recreate something.. Is it possible this happened before stars, and it gave life to stars this way?

If something blew it up, this brings me back to my question about an intergalactic war. Battle of the cosmos wouldn't exactly be like a war on a planet. Energies in way could cause a solar system to imbalance or be destroyed... Whether or not these energies actually are conscious or not is the biggest question.. Cause our consciousness may be linked to it, and it's what consciousness is... Maybe it exploded then consciousness was created. Idk man. I'm not a scientist or a psychonaut or anything. I'm a rapper lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah I was putting that forward because it isn't as outlandish as you might think!

5. I don't really think many theories are tho... They're all theories until otherwise. Some think I'm crazy cause I get deep like that, but it's not a bad thing. Just means I can see beyond many perceptions of life. I don't judge one for the beliefs on life, I'm not the creator, ya feel. I for one can't call one delusional for what can't be proven wrong. There's literally an infinite amount of unanswered questions that we'll most likely never answer. Sometimes mankind makes discoveries to be proven wrong (to learn and grow) or to expand the horizons leading to more unanswered questions.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Evidence of Nuclear Explosions on Mars

The challenge of the exploded planet hypothesis | International Journal of Astrobiology | Cambridge Core

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't recall what leads to this conclusion but Dr. Tom Van Flandern thought Mars was likely a moon of another planet, so if that was the case I don't know how likely it would be that Ceres was a moon of Mars, it may have been the moon of another exploded planet, apparently there are indications of perhaps 4 parent bodies of the asteroid belt IIRC. It has honestly been a while since I have gone over this material so it is a bit foggy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mars is a planet, not a moon and never could be because it supported terrestrial life at one point and had an ocean. Basically a 2nd earth. Saying Mars is a moon is like saying Venus is a moon. Mars has two moons. Maybe the two moons was once one giant moon and part of Ceres at one point. Food for thought.

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

The Lake of Fire is where the Illuminati and the rest of em all get the final DELETION!!!!! AHAHAHA

• Like Like x 1
  10. Absolutely amazing isn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'd ask him to let me become his step-son so I can go tell all my buds I'm brothers with Jesus Christ.

Nah, if for some reason some higher power were to come to me and give me the ability to ask a single question, I would probably look at it a genie lamp and answer to me benefit. I'd ask it to teach me everything it knows. Then I become "God".

• Like Like x 1
  12. And then what? Alan Watts explains:

So in my opinion the only question to ask a supreme being is whether he/she/it ever gets bored and lonely.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would ask him, can you please bring Jesus to my family? That would be an awesome prayer.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I would like to know if there is weed in heaven.

• Like Like x 1
  15. WTF!?

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'd probably ask him "of all things created, what was your favorite?"

Not particularly religious, but always like to ask any craftsman about his favorite work.
    Sometimes the response tells you more than the work itself.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Forth word of the bible ,, geneses 1.1 in the beginning GOD ..
    Our language English is not a very complete language .
    The bible is made up of 12.500 different words Hebrew Chaldean Aramaic and Greek condensed down to 6500 English words .
    There is more then 32 different names for God , which English language has one word for all 32 names of God. Any Hebrew word ending in IM is equal or the same as the English letter S .
    First name of God is Elohim which is plural 2 or more..
    This where the trinity starts ..

• Like Like x 1
  18. The source of global warming

• Like Like x 1
  19. Oh wow, cool
    And, also very strange because usually we relate “God” with “One” ..but makes sense as Hindu Bible Bahagavad Gita states that all of us have God inside, like “we are ALL God”.. trinity is cool, balance in “mind-body-spirit” seems to me like “father-son-holy spirit”
    I’ve always wondered though: why do they say that Jesus sat at the “right hand of God the father”..I mean, why not the left one? ..Carlos Castaneda wrote that “death is always with us, placed at the left side”.. then; is it so that we all have god on our right side and death on our left side?