If I could ask God only one question it would be:

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ariheartfeet, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Silly question. Silly answer.

Numbers for the next Powerball drawing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Why did you create life?

3. NIN said it right: God is dead & no one cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I'd ask him what it's like living in the clouds. Then I'd ask Santa what it's like in the north pole. Tooth fairy what she does with all the teefs. Etc etc I think you get the idea.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lonely?

J

6. “What makes women tick”?

Lol

J

7. I would also ask how do

No, not lonely.

8. Ever had your shit pushed in?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Random number generator

• Like Like x 1

10. I bet God doesn't even know that lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lucky lotto #s would b cool to know

• Like Like x 1
  12. You made us in your image ..
    so why are you here..?

13. what do you think about the pedestrianization of Norwich City Centre?

• Like Like x 1
  14. #114 Str8Faded, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Isn't ones purpose to experience, learn, grow, and evolve? Perhaps this prime creator or "God" noticed all this free energy flowing through the universe and with strands of DNA created life forms? I for one believe in we're our own Gods in the idea that we have free will to do as we please. It's just a matter of recognizing your higher self as not the "creator" of the universe but as the creator of your "reality" and that you are in control of your life as your thoughts create your experiences; and once you fill yourself with love you are then connected to the divine spirit or "God" and can evolve into the best person you can be.
    When we bring up why humans are the only species that have been scientifically proven to be the most advanced species on the planet, it opens many realms for discussion.
    Technology, traditions and cultures, beliefs and ideologies, paranormal spirits, astral worlds, extraterrestrial life, and the list goes on. Why are humans the only ones proven to perceive these at a level of consciousness to exchange information with eachother?
    Or do animals, plants, and even bugs see more than human can prove? Are animals more content and happy cause they see the oneness of the universe? Like how a cat or dog can sense if ones aura is negative or positive. Behaviors change based on the vibrations we emit. Animals know survival and have their own forms of communicating. Potentially some more intelligent than humans? We even have the ability to communicate with animals and nature. If a dog can learn commands, the dog is conscious and has a level of perception as well.

I think a better question would be, is or was there ever an intergalactic war? A battle of the cosmos?

Fuck I'm high as shit

15. Why does my comb over cause so much drama.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well, I don't know what question I would ask God. But I do know he questioned himself on some things. Case in point:

[​IMG]

<one of my fav. Far Sides>

• Like Like x 1
  17. Intergalactic war, IDK how we would know if there was... Other than really old texts/traditions handed down.

Interplanetary... Perhaps?

There is something called the Exploded Planet Hypothesis, which says the asteroids and comets might have come from a couple exploded planets and moons from this solar system.

According to one proponent, Dr Tom Van Flandern, putting the trajectories of the various types of asteroids and comets (sorted by composition similarities) their trajectories can be rewinded until they meet, essentially it looka like they indeed could have originated within the solar system, from exploded bodies.

If that turned out to be supported by further research, the question would be, do they exlode naturally or did something blow them up?

Either way, seems like it is worth investigation to me.

18. Matthew 12:39

19. “He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.”

That’s the question?

J

20. Its a riddle

• Like Like x 1