If I could ask God only one question it would be:

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ariheartfeet, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Actually. Fuck it I'd ask him exactly who the 55% were and go round bitch slappin every single one of em

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hahaha, so cute: Someone told me that it commonly happens when you have a “warm blood” to say: kind energy and people around you feel consolation talking to you..it seems an ability..
    But just like any other ability you can either train it or just abandon it, whatever pleases you at any given time

3. Because they sense you can teach them to dance in the rain and they're desperate to know how.

4. Are you going to give me the life I deserve or do I have to beat it out of you?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Who cares, His answer is always "I can't tell you that Michael"

• Like Like x 1
  6. My prayer is pretty simple... please, sorry and thank you.

Please continue this blessed life.

Sorry for my wayward ways.

Thanks for all the love I've been given.

---

Wouldn't have too many questions... but I guess it'd have to be, "You still think all the souls can find your love? I hope so too..." :)

"Never feel alone, the Entire Universe is inside you."-Rumi

• Like Like x 2
  7. WHY????????????????

8. Holy crap look what the cat dragged in.

What’s up dude - hope you and yours are well.

J

• Like Like x 1
  9. I believe in energy as God as we all one, everything is one, the universe is God and there's infinite universes. So if I could ask one question and get a legit answer I'd ask "what is my purpose?"

10. ♪♫♬
    Why aren't you here with meeeeeEeeeE

Someday we'll know if love can move a mountain
    Someday we'll know...
    ♪♫♬

11. What's up with the wasps, dude?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. #92 Butterfly3, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    I love these types of questions, but so hard to answer them too.

I would like to ask more than one! I ask a lot of questions anyways, ha.

At this time in my life, I guess I'd ask, "What's it like to know everything?" (( I would like to too, ahah. But I can see the pros/cons quickly in it too!))

And, another question would be, "Why did you give the Church to man? They mess up all the time and now there are millions of different sects and different religions. I understand the rules, it helps you better yourself. I don't know if that's even religious pe sa(sp?). Some Atheists, Pagans/Wiccan, etc they have "rules" to better yourself too. Though some people argue that Christians came up with it first. I think it's just a human quality. The bad people that call them a title like Christian or Catholic, I get that there are bad people everywhere, not just religion. I wish they would get punished more often, just because you're Christian or Catholic or Baptist or whatever shouldn't mean you get away with stuff like that. So that's a "man problem" (in general, not gender). I get we shouldn't be sola scriptura, because the bible wasn't always around. Traditions are the oldest. And, this insane Francis wants to to not have old traditions. He's a joke to me. I don't follow that religion. I'm sedevacantist.

13. I'll never ask him a question because I know he doesn't makes mistakes

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Be like, hey, howcum you don't make mistakes mannnnn?

I'd have a few...
    What were things like before "existence"?
    Did you exist before existence?
    Were you the first thing, ever?
    If not...do YOU have a God?
    Is every God of man, just you in different disguises?
    How would we see you?
    How do you see yourself?

• Agree Agree x 2

15. I'll just pick his brain when I get there until then I'm gonna roll with the punches

16. True, true...start the bullshit once you're in the gates lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Lol Bruh u read my mind i wanna see his reactions body movement tells everything

18. Yes i believe Rumi said it best :)

19. You can still fall! Don't you remember Lucifer *bwahah*