If I could ask God only one question it would be:

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ariheartfeet, Nov 26, 2017.

1. With what - exactly? Sorry not sure what you’re referring to.

J

• Like Like x 1
  2. That was my question for God.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you are all knowing, all powerful and all loving, then why did you create satan and hell, sending many people to an eternal world of infinite, blinding pain?

• Like Like x 3
  4. I searched for god and found only myself.
    I searched for myself and found only god.
    - Sufi Proverb

• Like Like x 1
  5. wouldn't that make god as evil as the devil if he is all-powerful and created such evil?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Why do you see yourself as something less than others?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can I get a Diet Coke?

Seriously though, it would probably be "If you had the whole "create the world" thing to do over what would you do differently?

• Like Like x 1
  8. #68 Deleted member 1049288, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are you sure about that?

• Like Like x 1
  10. god is a penis

• Like Like x 1
  11. #71 Deleted member 1049288, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

12. Hahaha, Why do you think God has a penis?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Of course

14. Wow..is it really Sufi?

15. So cute, I loved your question; I’ve been asking God same thing for many years now and I’m happy to say: Trust, keep asking, the answer to that question will always come

16. I would ask God, "What is it about me, that makes complete strangers think that it is ok for them to tell me their life stories, and unload all of their problems on me?"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hahaha, it seems to mean: Deeply grateful for the blessings and purely heart touched by the pains in this world, acknowledging self capabilities and truly looking for the way to do something to help this world healing.

But, right, hahaha, it’s cute and funny why you thought the question was not directed to God :)

18. I'd ask it why it takes so much pleasure in murdering thousands of innocent children every day. Most of whom worship it with all their hearts. And come from families of devout believers. Wether they be Christian, Muslim or any other religion we are apparently "all gods children" so why doesn't it fuckin look after any of them?
    In the time it's taken me to write this about a hundred children round the world just died of starvation and god, if it exists, is by all accounts 100% responsible for it.
    The children that suffer the most are in heavily religious areas that only have the idea of god to get them through the day. Their lives are horrible. Yet they worship their gods all day every day in the hope that it will make their lives better.
    All their faith does is prevent them from moving forward and advancing into modern civilisation. Keeps their children starving and their bodies crawling with lethal parasites.

Yeah god. Great job mate. You're a real hero

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Report him to social services..... lol but im athiest as fuck lol what question woulf i ask god of he was real...... why are you a cunt and were we a failed attempt at what he was trying to achieve so abandoned is lile a kids with a "snail house"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  20. WHY ARE HERE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed