If I could ask God only one question it would be:

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ariheartfeet, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Because 59 was just the right time; after all the wonders enjoyed and all the pains suffered, it was the time to go for the next level,
    I’m sorry for your pain.. I pray for you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Meyer baba said similar things......coincidence?

3. I know he is in a better place now & its been a little over a year since he died but I just miss him a lot.

thnx tho much respect to you :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well he was born in India, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. What about Neem Karoli Baba.. and Gurus in general!

Can they lead to God as intermediaries?

• Like Like x 1
  6. id ask him why, in his apparently infinite power and wisdom he thinks its a good idea to let millions of children every year starve to death. usually the ones who believe in him most. while the developed world, whos people believe in him in ever decreasing numbers live a much better life.

• Like Like x 1
  7. There’s so many things, man... but I’d have to go with:

“What is the true meaning of life?”

Because that’s what I wonder most.
    We’re all stuck on a crappy earth, but why? I’d love to know what the point of all of this well-articulated stuff (and suffering) is.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What is to be learned from the feelings of emptiness that occur after pleasures of indulgence?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes, intermediaries, Do you need intermediaries to digest your food?..
    Didn’t think so

10. I askd myself the same question when I was 16, and somehow It was so upsetting to me the idea: what if life was just “a game”.. but then I grew up and started thinking about what type of game? I was scared of the idea: This Game we agreed to play, we decided to win so that we could bring love to this planet and cure the earth...that no longer looks like a selfish game to play.. or.. what do you think?

11. I'd ask it or them why it/they felt the need to create lesser beings in the first place. Was it due to its ego or out of some misguided/intentional love, hatred, or both.

If I were a god I guess I wouldn't mind having an ant farm to stare at every now and then I guess.

But that's an unfair observation because we can't even begin to fathom with our limited brains what a god think like in comparison to us, for instance the Christian Bible states we are made in a singular God's image but how do we even know what such an image is when our eyes are rather limited and our perception is almost laughably incoherent for the most part.

We are only given basic tools and sure, we've grown due to technology and science.... But to see or think, or even decipher the concept of an omnipotent god with our limited bodies is really a bit foolish.

Even trying to decipher the meanings behind scripture that is supposedly the word of God and get the interpretation even a bit in the ballpark of the gods intention is just guesswork and usually corrupted by personal beliefs and ingrained teachings.

I don't know where I would even begin, honestly I don't even think I would want to visit with god/ a god even if given the chance because to be honest, why would anyone want to really talk with such a vain being that is arguably even more childish and insecure than those it created?

I imagine that for all of us the conversation would be akin to an infant arguing with a neckbeard man-child the more I think about it, haha !

But nobody really knows anything, we just think that we do because we are fashioned in such a way.

Who knows, maybe there is some massive galaxy sized squid floating around or god could be an effing cake with arms and legs for all we know and all religions could be a sgam, or perhaps it's the other way around, I don't know.

Sorry, smoked quite a bit while writing this so bear with me haha !!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nice view point,
    Here Image1520670840.862753.jpg p
    Here’s another point of view: What if it was really true that YOU are GOD, ME, EVERYONE is GOD, we are all the same, we are all the same person but at different levels of consciousness; If we are God then we have the answers to everything right? Because we created all this..but what if it was REAL that we can time travel and live parallel universes: here now I’m a girl student, but same time on the other side of the universe I’m a dog playing in the backyard.. what if it was true?.. that we live every single thing, that we are here to heal our earth, only because it is a nice spot to stop by while time traveling through different dimensions and multi universe..
    YeH, I know it doesn’t sound cool...but what if it was true? Would you feel the same about things that sadden you or same about world’s pain? What if it was true that we can heal the world? And what if the reason why we are here is because we chose to do so, we chose to come here and overcome everything because we agreed to play the game to win healing the world but when we’re born we forget..why do we forget would be my question? If the answer was: “Just for fun” then I would say “ok time to see if it’s true this game can be fun”.. then my question would be: why does it seem we get lost sometimes and hurt and get hurt and keep forgetting that we decided to come? I don’t think that’s fun.. it doesn’t seem the way to win, so, then if the answer was that we are strong enough to win, then I would keep trying until the game is over.. wouldn’t you?

13. That everything has a price, Real pleasure does not have a bitter flavor, but you are doing great, the first step to climb the ladder of mastering your emotions is the feeling of emptiness, you learn that external stimuli brings only temporary effects, if you want it to last longer must start from finding your eternal side inside

14. The fuck happened to Africa slacking off up there?

15. ☹️

16. I would ask why the good die so young, yet evil still walks.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I would ask why God chose to reveal himself to us through old (and very dubious) spiritual books. It has always seemed to me a very ineffective way for a supposedly all-powerful being to reveal themselves. Everyone in the world would believe in God if he just appeared and announced his presence to us all. And if God really is omnipotent (as believers in the Abrahamic God claim) this should be very easy for Him to do.

• Like Like x 1
  18. The big question - where would Christianity be if the Bible had never been written?

J

• Like Like x 1
  19. Our eyes would have been wide open a long time ago.
    All hope would have been lost and the masses would have most likely killed each other off with no fear of retribution

20. What can I do to help?

• Like Like x 1