Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I can roll tobacco decently, do you think I can roll a decent joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rectumpocket, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #1 rectumpocket, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    I just added pictures of some that I rolled. Scroll down the page to see them.

I haven't had weed for like the past month, so I haven't been able to test my skill, but I've been practicing rolling with tobacco and tea. I bought some papers and got some of my sister's cigs and re-rolled the tobacco, and I can roll a nice tight joint with the tobacco. I tried tea, and I was able to roll it, but the tea was so damn grinded up that it was near impossible to tuck. Before I packed the tea joint it looked pretty bad, but it came out looking ok. Anyway if I can roll those, do you think I can roll just a regular joint with ease? I wouldn't say I'm a master just yet, but the rolls look ok. Is tobacco more difficult to roll than weed? I would imagine the weed being easier to roll because of its stickiness causing it to compact into a nice cylinder making the tuck easier. I remember the first few times I tried the tuck, the weed would form out of its cylinder shape while I tried tucking it behind the cylinder of tobacco.

2. The best way to find out is to try it.

3. Yeah just try to roll a couple.

4. why dont you just try and stop making dumb threads

5. It definitely can't be harder to roll than the tea. That shit was almost just not even worth trying. I usually always use my pipe, so I don't have much experience with rolling J's. Well actually, I kinda have some experience with rolling, just not with weed in it. I went through like 17 1 1/4 zig zags, and maybe 5-6 king size Bob Marley papers, so I'm not too inexperienced. The king size ones were a lot harder for me, especially when using less tobacco.

6. Rolling tobacco is a little easier, imo. Just because the tobacco burns easier and when fresh sorta compresses. One guy I know rolls his own cigarettes and burn as slow as Pall Malls. But when he rolls a joint he can't get them to burn as slow, mostly because he doesn't have as much practice rollling buds.

7. I looked for a thread like this but couldn't find one. I've never rolled (weed), I'm dry because my main connect is out of town until September, and I mainly wanted to know if weed was harder to roll than tobacco, or vice versa.

8. what do i look like, your fairy joint mother? dont ask me just go out and try it!

9. yes i think u can roll a really good joint. *pat pat*

10. Meant to say tobacco would form out of shape on that last part.

11. I started practising on tobacco, and then just grind the weed up. sprinkle it in, and do it the same way.
    Post up the pics if you manage a good one :smoke:

12. lol be easy on the guy. We were all curious at one point. If you can roll tobacco you can most likely at least roll a smokable joint. You should probably get a grinder if you don't already have one.

13. Here's some that I rolled. I put the super grinded tea one too. Like I said, almost not even worth trying. I know it looks decent, but that thing was half empty until I packed it.

[​IMG]

14. nah you can't do it

15. Seriously?:eek:

16. Personally I find tobacco harder to roll so you're fine, and it doesn't have to be perfect it just has to get you high.

17. I dont get why people practice with tobacco beforehand. If you're intending to smoke a joint, why not just practice with weed, if its shit rip it apart and start again. You arent losing anything.

18. I'm back and guess what..? I roll very fucking decently. Seems like tobacco and tea practice is worth it.

19. ive seen worse threads..