If humans were asexual

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by goodseasons, Feb 25, 2012.

1. If humans were asexual what would happen

2. Life would get a lot more boring without our androgen and estrogen...first to go "Jersey Shore"

3. I think the more legitimate question to start with is:

what would happen to where humans were asexual

4. Fapping would be illegal as you would you would be regularly aborting millions of offspring.

5. well how would we reproduce? artificially?

6. A whole lot of masturbation. Sooner or later we'd have to die from over population or something.

7. Futurama did an episode on it... either 5th or 6th season... Everyone was incredibly efficient.

8. Some believe we will one day become just that. Oh am I glad I live in a time period where man still is savage and I can bust a nut. Ahhh what a feeling.

Even Vlacuns have sex once every 7 years. But with human advance's in genetic engineering and the pursuit of a race of people without disease and birth defects one has to wonder.

9. We'd take over the freakin galaxy if that were to happen. We would be unstoppable as a species

10. I wonder if you guys realize that there is such a thing as human asexuality. The big difference is that human asexuality refers to an unusually low sex drive, therefore meaning that asexuals are people who aren't interested in having intercourse.

11. I don't think that's what is being thought about here, but rather a pervasive and thoroughly entrenched asexuality in every human (or even a majority), the possibilities of such an existence.

12. I guess it would take a lot of pressure/stress off in many ways.

13. If humans were asexual, we wouldn't have arguments like this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-ACdtGH6-I&feature=related]superior gender (Futurama) - YouTube[/ame]

14. We'd shit the baby.

15. Wed get a lot of more shit done lol.