If Hitler wasn't racist...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by [0[eagjo, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Just a slob like one of us
    Great song

2. This, he must've been one of the worst military strategists to get as far as he did in history. If he'd left his generals to it I reckon the war could've turned out rather different, we're lucky he got involved in the military side of things.

Though he was a brilliant orator, I remember being told he could make women orgasm with his voice, although i'm sure that's bollocks...

But yeah, no matter what he'd believed, I don't think he can be mentioned in the same breath as Charlemagne or Alexander.

3. We're very lucky, as I remember Hitler wouldn't let his generals bomb the retreating allied forces after Dunkirk.

4. Hitler brought Germany to heights it's never seen before and lows that it's never seen before...

He really did do some good things for Germany, it's just that a majority of the things he did were not morally acceptable by todays standards

5. im the hitler of arabs, soo fukin rude and useless

6. I'm not sure. Hitler has somewhat transcended racism, and he's practically a completely different label altogether, but I would assume so. I think he would be seen as a paranoid, superstitious lunatic with a lust for power, so, yeah, definitely then.

7. He would have been a painter if his work didn't get shit on. I wonder if the people who turned him down were Jewish, would explain some stuff.

He was still a douche though.

8. Nah hittler be too short like a midget.

9. I believe this is incorrect. IIR the problem was Hitler didnt unleash his ground forces at the retreating allies because Georing convinced him he could destroy them with his Airforce alone. we also have the argument that hitler was sick during WWII, causing him to be more panicked.His racism overall was his major problem. If he would have treated his allies and the eastern European nations better he could have had enough troops.

10. Hitler had the potential to do great things. Unfortunately, in my opinion, he was plagued with severe mental illness. To carry around the kind of hatred Hitler possessed would drive anyone crazy. He was a sick fuck. To try and defend him in anyway is borderline offensive.

But that's just my $.02

11. If Hitler didn't do bad things and only did good things, he wouldn't have been such a bad guy...

12. Labs throughout the US still carry on in Hilter's legacy.. you can go into the right hospital today and tell your doctor that you would like a to have in vetro and basically have your baby designed to your liking with mixing and matching eggs and sperm donors..

"i want a kid that will be smart and good at sports.. tall... and to have green eyes and brown hair"
    "ok well if we take this egg and this sperm.. you should be able to have the kid you've always dreamed about"

13. That's like saying you think Charles Manson , Washington snipers , ect should be looked up upon , and just ignore the negative parts of it ...because most thoses people are actually quite intelligent to get away and go thru the shit they pulled.

14. If Hitler wasn't racist I wouldn't be here...