If herb becomes legal I would...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by sunny08, May 10, 2009.

1. If herb becomes legal I would grow the most beautiful herb garden, cultivating any number of strains, creating my own, like an art form more than a hobby or a way to make a profit, like an herb connoisseur- testing and crossing, passionate, learning, creating, sharing the benefits with my friends...and not be afraid of spending years in prison for cultivation. I would be able to chill and smoke with my friends, openly, on the ski slopes that I spend most days on... without fear of being arrested and fined. If herb becomes legal I'll be proud to be an American- the land of liberty, finally.

Think positve people! The movement is picking up speed right now, moreso than ever... start picturing life with LEGALIZED marijuana in it. so, WHEN herb becomes legal what will you do?

2. If herb became legal, I would say: "Shit."

3. I would grow and barter with my friends. It would be so awesome to just exchange strains instead of paying for them. It would be like one big bartering marketplace between you and your fellow tokers =D

4. Grow one fine batch of classic Indica :D

5. I'd just keep on doing what I already do :D growin, smoking, smoking growing

6. seriously consider moving back to the US

7. probably break down in tears of joy.

8. yea i doubt i'd ever talk about leaving the country.

i'd try to make money off it. but i'm sure permits for shops and grows would be costly, and i don't see me finding a way to get start up money.

so i kinda picture a family member and i building a greenhouse, and setting a bedroom up for a growroom.

yea i look forward to trading strains

9. Between now and then mastering my genetics. Then, starting my own brand with a secret and exclusive strain. Plan on marketing it in the same niche idea as a premium liquor like maker's mark and setting up an indoor/outdoor op on the idea of power efficiency. I love plants and from my work on a farm nothing is better than harvesting the fruits of ones labor.

10. start growin soon as I move out. make the perfect strand (long high/ no crash/ hard to track in tests

11. i wouldnt speak i would inhale.

also i'd cream my pants at 10 dollar 1/4's. and 5 dollars dubs

12. the hell? it isn't an energy drink lol, and who cares if its legal tests wont matter...

13. I would be happy!

14. #14 Headphones, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    I would find OldSkoolGrower and test his Hybrid. :smoke:

^ Lol ^ No Crash! No Jitters! 5 Hour Blitzergy, available in stores.

15. I own 3 tattoo shops across the United States. I have a degree in business, and I'm constantly on the market looking at what other types of things I can dabble in.

My first dream, was to have my own tattoo shop. The feeling was great when I got to that point. My new dream, is using my same administrative tools to open up a cannabis cafe. It's literally going to happen. I have so many idea's that's going to be one of the best. Come on legalization! :wave:

16. thats cool. best of luck.

17. hmmmmm, legalization looks about 3 - 4 years off. I'd crack open my 3 year old black label cure jar :p and enjoy the whole oz. of 3 year cured bud with all my guys that smoke.

18. As soon as my tears of joy dried up I'd be out in the back yard making a spot for the new garden, joint in my mouth and a shovel in my hand.

After that was done I would roll up tons of joints and start handing them to people on the street. All while blazing a nice one myself.

19. Hard to track in tests? ;)

20. If Herb became legal in the U.S., my faith in humanity would be restored.