Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if heads cost the same as mids....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by king8128, May 7, 2011.

1. Most "dank" comes from someones relatively small indoor grow, and yes, I consider like around a 10-20 plant grow room relatively small.

It may cost alot of money to set up a grow room and get alot of seeds with good genes, but I wouldn't say thats as hard as growing 100+ plants outdoors, all while they have to be hidden and shit. Then having to harvest it all, huge pain in the ass. I dare any of you guys to try to grow good weed on a commercial scale, then when your done someone could say "This grower didn't give a shit".

2. A gram of mids where I am is $5, and a gram of headies is $20. The laws are so harsh here, no one wants to grow anything.

I almost never smoke headies. Twice a month, if I'm lucky.

3. Mids are 5-7 a g and headies are 20-25 a g. Shits ridiculous.

4. Anything related to economy should have never existed.

5. Idk what the hell I'm getting sometimes with my new connect recently..sometimes is purple and stuff, but the scents are sometimes really strange, and some buds look different but smell very similar..weird. Would purple buds automatically be considered "heads"?

What are even some clear factors to indicate if its mids?

6. This is the key. If you buy direct it is way cheaper. If it goes through 3 or 4 people they all have to make a profit. Can get a quarter of heads for 65 bucks because I met the right guy. I know some people will say bull shit to that but I'm not saying he would sell a pound for that price and he charges some people 125 a quarter because that is what there willing to pay.

7. If they were the same amount then there would be no mids or schwag it would just be all dank, which in return would make it all mids because it can't all just be dank cause then there's nothing special about dank... tricky tricky...

8. paradigm? thats like sayin what if a small soda cost the same as a large at mcydees... o shit they do.. fuck my brain

9. nahh, ive smoked purple mids. Mids are really compact, not fluffy. and most of the time its some not too bad bud. The smell isnt as strong as a big chronic bud. Once you see some mids youll know its mids. If its completely litterd with seeds and brown its some schwag.

10. i usually grab mids if i'm gonna buy it.. not gonna spend 20/g... soon as i figured out you can grow stuff that goes for 20/g in 6 months, with a little of your time invested.. yeah i dont spend money on pot anymore... well i do... but only when im waiting..

11. i doint think they should be as pricey as they are. I wouldnt mind paying 14.99 for a 1g of dank. But 20.89 for a g is too much.

12. Usually your smaller dealers don't make that much really. They smoke up a lot of profit, growers/suppliers make the money

13. Oh, HELLS no. My weed is NEVER brown and NEVER has seeds, I'd automatically call it regs if I saw either. Idk, sometimes it just seems like some dro, or random exotics and they try to tell me its kush. My dealer's connect charges him like 300-330 an ounce, in NY where prices are very high, standard being 1/4 ounce for $100 (high grade of course).

Btw would exotics be considered "mids"

14. Around here heads cost the same as fucking REGS, cause every dealer thinks they've got that FIRE. And the smart ones actually do have fire.

15. Where I live it's 10 a gram. No matter what. What you're getting depends on what your dealer has.