if he loves me, why does he try to get with other girls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MuppetBabyIV, May 14, 2013.

1. Oh... poor OP... she's freaking out.

I'm sorry OP but you really shouldn't have looked at his record.

2. Men's sex drive 101:

1. Man's balls go to his brain.
    2. Man cannot think of anything but sex. He dont care about anyone but himself
    3. Man has orgasm, then his balls go back down to his scrotum and he realizes that he hurt you and he regrets it. He apologises and begs forgiveness. You forgive him and all is well until....

1. Man's balls go to his brain and the cylce starts all over again.

3. How true.

4. kay so let me tell you how this works. 
    a guy will say/do anything to get in your pants/what he wants

why do u want a relationship if youre in your early twenties.
    shit live a little.

sorry im drunk

5. i learned this the hard way so take my word for it, he does not mean any of the shit he says to you lol 

so play the players at their own game ;)

6. because its not what he says that matters

7. Dump him,it's only been three months and he's scouting chicks on Facebook. If he's already talking to girls it probably won't be long before they do more than talk. Get out now while it's still early in the relationship.

Sorry this happened to you :-(

8. Hahaha I can tell a random chick that I love her and she would probably believe me. It's really not that hard if you know how to keep a straight face. Lying isn't hard.

9. That is definitely an admirable trait. I'm sure you're proud of your ability to lie and manipulate other people's emotions. You sound like a great person.

10. Dump him and spread the word.

11. #51 CABNumber, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    Hold up girl that's not what I meant. I'm just explaining to OP that it's not that hard to say "I Love You" If the dude knows how to control his emotions and body language. I'm not the type of dude to do that type of shit because I'm very conciouse but If I really wanted to I could. It's just something I picked up while I was in my late teens, because well I had to.

12. I think relationships are going out of style. Our society has become fine with peopke cheating on people. Most young guys who qre in their 20s like me just want some tang and like increasing their count of girls. Im still old fashioned and would rather find someone to be with who is more meaningful to me than just satisfyiing myself to girls who have no emotional connection to me. But divorce rates are crazy high...women no longer have to obey their man and can make their own lives and be independent which is awesome. Now vows seem to have NO FUCKING MEANING anymore and are more like temporary contracts.

Dump your piece of shit bf and find someone like me...we are a rare breed nowadays, but we still exist for now.

Fuck today's society.

13. #53 rain dancer, May 18, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
    http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/average-person-tell-lie

Interesting article to read about lying. Don't be so quick to judge others, most people lie consistently, daily. Learning to be a better judge of character will help weed out manipulators. It's easy, just look for micro expressions, learn what they mean, and give trust sparingly.

As for the guy you responded to, he's just admitting what most people know about other people. Politicians have it down to a science.

14. I just hate lying. I hate being lied to and I am terrible at at. It is just one of those unforgivable things for me.
    I misunderstood what he was saying. When I first read it, it seemed to me like he was bragging about being a liar.

15. Just the fact that he's telling you how much he loves you and wants to marry you after only 3 months should show you what's up.  More than likely he fed you a line of bs romantic shit to get in your pants.  That's why he doesn't care about fucking around.   

16. ^everything he said

17. 'Cause he don't love you. 

18. yo that's so fucked up haha

leave his ass

uh he obviously doesnt care about u, ur just anouther pussy for him

and uve only ben dating for 3 months and ben talking about marriage? thats a huge turnr off for guys and tends to scare em away.

lol why r u still with him? he's obviously 2 faced and potentialy might cheat, like why r u wasting ur time with this dude?