if he loves me, why does he try to get with other girls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MuppetBabyIV, May 14, 2013.

1. It's only been 3 months and he's talked about marriage? Sounds like he's just telling you what he thinks you want to hear to get what he wants. You shouldn't waste your time with a tool who isn't as serious about the relationship as you. He's just going to play you as long as you let him.

I can't believe he actually did that on your phone, whatta douche, and a stupid one at that.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Come on. This deserves his ass to be dumped on the spot. If I were you all his shit would be at the door and I wouldn't even explain to him. The last thing he would hear is fuck you

3. He doesn't love you. Bottom line. He is not committed to you. Kick him to the curb and move on.

4. end it. what are you thinking? don't be stupid. fuck him. guys ain't shit, and I know this because I'm a guy. a man in his early twenties will not give up the opportunity to get some extra ass from other women. seriously. don't be weak. dump this guy. he's flirting with other women on Facebook, I honestly don't see why you're with him still

5. #25 A AnoesisOrange, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    If the dude's anything like I used to be, drop his ass and let him figure shit out on his own.

6. #26 rollinjoints, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    Since you've only been going out for 3 months, he's probably scheming on the next girl (after you). Or maybe he's just trying to bust a nut in a new girl so he can get something strange. Kind of fucked up that he says he loves you and shit (meaning he's ingenuine, just like the shit he's feeding the girls on FB). Pussies a hell of a drug. Shit has dudes lying.

Aint a player hater though. Can't blame 'em (aside from the lying part). I'm in my early twenties and definitely run game on girls other than my main (I don't lie to her and tell her I love her though). My advice. Either drop him or just see where the relationship goes. But don't take this dude seriously. Just enjoy it while it lasts.

7. Because he doesn't love you.

8. He doesn't realize what losing you would mean to him.

Leave him for a while, you'll see that he comes back. 

My ex had me in a similar situation, I suggest getting out now that you're at 3 months before it's 3 years like me.

THREE YEARS. Fucking men!!!! And like you said, most messages were harmless, it's just a matter of disrespect, because as you said, marriage was discussed and both parents got along. I hear you, I feel you, I understand completely.

I left him, and he came back, and we've been talking, but I don't want to get too excited so things are going slow and day by day.

I know it's tough, and I know you will miss him, and I know you have doubts, just put yourself first!!! 
    Put your peace of mind first.

If it's meant to be it will be, just don't get too jealous or controlling, leave before things get outta hand.

Explain that things aren't working out, that you're not happy with this commitment and that you need some time gather your thoughts and focus on your priorities.

Discuss the issue since walking away without his input is just, something you'll regret.

Hear him out, and yes, he may try to convince and say he won't do it again, but this is where you can come in and admit that your trust with him has been shattered due to the recent betrayal. 

He will have to understand, as you walk away.

9. because hes a man and one pussy cant sastisfy him. what should matter is are you his main girl

yeah i have an iphone and i took screen shots.

i can still get into his pg bc this isnt the 1st time he logged into FB on my phone. last time i even saw him type in his pw. i never used the pw to access his pg bc i didnt wanna invade his privacy, for what? SMH!

no we were both single when we got together. i met him at a store and funny enough one of the cashiers asked me if he was bf bc he saw him talkign to another girl in the store but she wouldnt give him her number. LOL so i kinda figured from the getgo he had the potential to be a ladies man but beyond what a stranger said, i had no evidence

11. OMG all of you guys are speakign to me! ay ya ya. i feel like i am lucky that i have all this info, bc a lot of girls dont, they are in the dark about what their men are up to. at least i know what im dealign with. now i have a choice: walk away and be strong and stick to my word...

OR

acknowledge im dealing with a liar, dont take him serious and enjoy it for what it is. i mean outside of him trying to cheat things are pretty good. LMAO!

what as an ass smh! yeah guys i have to dump him...bc even tho hes nto fooling me, i look like a fool and i cant have that

12. Eh, he got caught slippin'. I guess it's only right.

13.  You took the words from my mouth.

This whole situation is a major red flag, might as well end it now before any more damage is done. There's someone better than this out there for you.

14. men like other girls when they are in a relationship or not. The amount of control and suppression all depends on the individuals in that relationship.

The real question shouldnt be why is he doing this.

The real question should be are you ok with this?

15. That's pretty shitty. You should end it before he ends up really hurting you.

16. 3 months into a relationship and hes talking about getting married?

aw hell naw gtfo of there. that's a red flag. no man is dumb enough to say a thing like that unless he's just bullshittiing and manipulating you to get you in his pocket. i've done this same thing before,  not the marriage thing, but keeping my options open in the midst of a relationship. and it is not recommended. in the end, they always find out that you're a manipulating asshole.

17. Well as a male,I can say we are pigs. Sorry for your trouble. Men are just cock hounds,

18. Its really just how men are..I had the best gf I could ever ask for, she was awesome and beautiful.  We dated for like 4 years and I STILL wanted to fuck other girls

19. Is this the guy you met at a grocery store?

If it is you already know you need to dump him. He was fucking up when you first got together.

20. I once heard it said, "show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll show you the guy who's tired of fucking her."

He's not serious. Why should you be?

Don't make someone a priority if they only make you an option.

Good luck.