Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If half a nug gets me pretty high...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Than how much weed should I put into nine brownies if I want to get totally stoned? :smoke:

2. Jesus man, half of what size nug? .25 of a gram? half a gram? a full gram?
    That's like saying I get high off a few hits, how many do I need to get stoned?

3. I'm guessin he means either a fat ass 18 gram kola nug, or a fatter ass 2 pound compressed schwag "nug".

I'd say use about an 8th to 5 grams of dank for 9 brownies to be...

completely and utterly devasted. Unless you're not in which case eat another, obviously lol

4. Ooh sorry, lol. Okay, I've gotten high off of an 8th of ogre og about 6-7 times, and there's still a third left. Does that help? Basically an 8th gets me high around 10 times.

5. assuming 9 brownies (3x3) I would want at least .5g in each so 4.5g-9g.

Pick up a 1/4 and just use that, you'll be good.

6. I made one package of fudge brownies and made hash oil from half oz of dank. Used all the oil in with the brownies and 1"X2"X1" kept me high for 6 to 7 hours. Friend and I ate them 6 or 7 different times.