If "Groundhog Day" Happened to you... What would you do?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ForeTwenny, Feb 7, 2013.

1. For those for of you who don't know, this is the summary of groundhog day.

A weather man is reluctantly sent to cover a story about a weather forecasting "rat" (as he calls it). This is his fourth year on the story, and he makes no effort to hide his frustration. On awaking the 'following' day he discovers that it's Groundhog Day again, and again, and again. First he uses this to his advantage, then comes the realisation that he is doomed to spend the rest of eternity in the same place, seeing the same people do the same thing EVERY day.

What would you do if everyday you woke up it was the same day? no consequences, no damage would be done, no death, no need to fear anything or anyone. You could do anything you want for the rest of infinity.

2. Doesn't he end Groundhog Day by kissing a women? Haven't seen it in awhile that's all. Anyways if that's the case my groundhog day would only last a day or two because it would only be a matter of time until I made a move. I guess if I was going to take advantage of my day repeating I'd go rob some dealer and maybe steal myself a new bong. Sounds like a good day to me.

3. Honestly I would probably do it exactly the way the guy in the movie did it haha

4. i would do a lot of bad things :devious:

5. spark up a blunt in a restaurant and fuckin eat mad food.

6. I'd jump off the empire state building whilst singing "I believe I can fly" with my middle fingers spread out with a face expression kind of like > :D

And that's just for starters :D

7. I would bang Andie MacDowell a thousand times.

[​IMG]

8. I'd probably try to fuck every chick on that town atleast once.

9. A lot of illegal shit, that's for sure.

Good thread, OP.

10. Can we set the day up so it can be repetitive?

For example if I was to repeat today it would be shit over and over again....

But if it repeated on my payday with my stash being big and heaps of food and shit, then that would be sweet...

I could do heaps of things....

11. So much time to gain knowledge and information to manipulate anyone you come across until you have the ultimate power and respect you've always wanted....:devious:

12. If I had a bag of weed it wouldn't matter. I would have an infinite bag of weed and doing anything while high is like doing it for the first time. So I would probably just get high and play videogames/watch movies and tv forever. I'd be happy personally. You would have the knowledge that you could duck all responsibility and just get high forever.

13. I would go framing nuts, I'd steal all kinds of stuff, go almost full on GTA, fly/steal a plane, try base-jumping, skydiving with no parachutes. I'd live it up like no tomorrow!

14. id roll down my street and spark up a blunt blaring nickelback, oh wait i already do that

15. The blunt part I get. But I do hope you're kidding about the Nickelback part.

16. Nod off with low tolerance for eternity.

17. hmmm, every day id hunt for someone who sold pounds of dank,

and once i found them, every day i would pay them a visit, and steal their weed, over and over and over and over and over again.

and i would pay the LHS a visit day after day and test out every piece they had.

would be pretty cool :)

18. .... a blunt

..... and nickelback?

say whaaa?