Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If grasscity..... was really a city O.O

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NomOnUrMunchies, Jun 15, 2011.

1. I just thought about it and....... That would be fucking awesome! I'm just sayin.... *ready for cool story bro pics :p

2. you high bro

3. only one hit off the bowl.....

4. Its like inception, a city within a city on top of a city within another city.

5. OH MY GOD.

We would have dispensaries, available for anyone. You could have however much weed you want without the popo getting involved. Also, the rules would apply so no discussion(use) of harder drugs.

I got a boner.

6. There would be a bunch of bored stoners, around terminals, suprisingly close to each other, but never making any effort to meet each other, talking about the same bullshit.... ad nauseum.

7. if grasscity was a real city... we'd need alot of babysitters

8. Brool story, co.

9. Grasscity is a real city, because who says a city is something that HAS to exist in the physical world? In fact, grasscity very well does exist in the physical world because somewhere there are 1s and 0s on a hard drive that represent this entire site. Physical magnetic data that can't be fucked with.

Welcome to GC!

10. I don't understand.....

11. good point.....

12. he is saying there are a lot of immature people on grasscity. if this was a city, i could see a lot of fights to be honest because some pple are just incredibly mean on this site and would bring out the worst of people.

13. true... But it still amazes me how nice people on this forum are though..... Sad the trolls have to ruin it sometimes.

14. OMG bro you so mind fucked me with this question...

15. The freeways would be crowded with a bunch of stoners driving... Slowly.

16. If GC was a real physical city,

I see it being full of lounges (such as coffeeshops) where people just sit around and discuss various things (the threads),

There are the Mod-Police, and the ever present troll infestation, but some of us would have jobs as troll exterminators.

Blades....I have a dream