If grasscity was a real city....?

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, May 27, 2006.

1. Although we have some cool girls here, i'd like to bring to attention the male:female ratio here is about 5000:5 so we'd need to do some serious recruiting before building a city.

2. yeah, thats a huge sausage fest.

3. I already have a lady, so i don't care.

4. Yes, i will bring my own woman, Ill share my L's and J's, but not my Girl's. lol

5. im bringin Jessica Alba. i know yall said no guns, but im sure someone would try to get at her....ill just have to make an example out of someone....hopefully all you others will know whats up. :devious:

6. your dead wykid, she is MINE. ill kill you BITCH!!! im bring my ak and shootin you in the FACE!!!

ass.

jk jk lol. I love her damn it!

7. nush....are you gonna have to be the example to all these stoned blades? lol

8. i might be the example sadly enough haha, but its worth the chance.

*drools*

godddd she is HOTTT!!!

9. You know who's hot?

Rita McNeil

[​IMG]

10. is that who youre bringin, Rasta?

11. little cushion for the pushin, eh rasta? lol. didnt figure you for that, but HEY, whatever floats that boat of yours. lol

12. Alright so i think it's agreed that one of the laws of the City will be BYOP.

Bring Your Own Pussy.

13. Forget all the crazy ideas.

If grasscity was a real city, Everybody would be stoned 24/7, Period.

14. Well shit i think it should be a law to be stoned.

15. if we were stoned all the time it would become the norm....i dont want it to be the norm because then what will i have to look forward to?

16. Ill tell you one requirement.. a megaplex with a 30 station concession stand, and 20 theaters. Films from all over the world would be shown, with the movies dazed and confused, rolling kansas, dark side of the rainbow, and forbidden zone playing at all times. it would also show different concerts. oooh, better, in the back there would be a concert hall! i love that idea.:hello:

17. why are only the movies you like playing all the time?

corruption already being shown.

:laughing:

18. exactly but sleep will lower our tolerance:hello:

19. Fuck im not feelin this weed... Hey ill be back in 3 days, i gotta fix something...

20. Well if Grass city were a real city Id imagine it would be terribly itchy.