If everyone on the planet was exactly like you what would the world be like?

Discussion in 'General' started by Murs, Aug 7, 2011.

1. The world would be a rich place. Everybody would drive their dream car and own a deluxe condo.

2. #23 HerbSamurai300, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    If EVERYONE in the world was exactly like me, i honestly dont know what would happen...if everyone has the same mindset and look/view on things, it could get crazy. everyone would feel like there the same as the other person, and that person will think there the same as someone else and so on. just a psychological brain fuck. But, if the psychological brain fucking didnt occur, then the world will be like paradise. Weed would be recommended, no war...money would not be the main source of focus in society..no government bullshit...no economy bullshit (jobs, businesses, etc/everything has a statistic which adds to overall economic state...and with a better economy...the people who run the country bring in more money...for themselves. we the people have been psychologically enslaved into the thought of HAVING to go to work almost everyday and always having a schedule in order to keep businesses and shit flowing and balanced..i mean think about it...we are taught at a young age that careers are the most important thing in life for example schools. to me, its all brainwash to make the people want to work and make money in order to keep the money flowing throughtout the economy. thats why jobs are VERY important and obama is trying to increase jobs...so the economy will remain strong so the gov can produce more money! now im too tired of explaining this shit, and its time for a bowl. lol to be continued...

3. It'd turn into the biggest mass-suicide in recorded history.

4. rock hard and ready to fuck

5. Everyone wandering around utterly bemused at life its self, often laughing manically and cussing out our dopplegangers.

Essentially dysfunctional as fuck. ha

6. Hmm

Now that's too hard to contemplate to be honest.

I am still getting to know myself.

7. nobody wud give a shit about anything and the world wudnt be so fucked up :)

8. Naked, sitting on the couch with a bag of chips and a cold Kokanee, high as shit on Klonopins playing PS3 (or 360 for those without).

In other words, no different from what the world is already like.
    And don't lie, I know for a fact that everybody on the planet does this. Even nomadic African tribes that talk with clicks.

9. No pharmaceuticals, no games systems of any kind in my 19 year existence, if Kokanee is a beer, I don't drink. You know full well you're not a drone, you wouldn't use apostrophes if you were

counter that

10. Well I'm sorry you're missing out.:p

To each their own, I always say. I'm on the shit for whiplash anyways, not like I'm actually looking to get high off them.

But the part about sitting around naked, I do that all the time.:devious:

11. I fully encourage nakedness, but I wish for an overall global decline in videogame usage and cultural destimulation

12. Well, usually i am only half naked, and outside chillin, playing football and whatnot, but whiplash fucks your back up hard.:(

At least I'm naked though.:devious:

13. oh wow I forgot the whiplash part that sucks, my condolences. My heel is bruised as fuck, very odd pain.

14. Ah shit, must be a pain to walk.:(

Got a series of NSAIDs and painkillers, along with some of my ol' favorite Klonopins. Funny thing is, the K-pins are the only meds I have that actually help the pain.:confused:

Just out of question, how'd you manage to bruise your heel? Must of been curb stomping somebody pretty hard. :laughing:

15. It would just be a mindfuck. We'd all be doing the exact same thing and be thinking the same thing at the same time.

16. basically what i said.

17. This world would be fucked up, plain and simple.

18. Drunk, Disorderly, Harmlessly mischievous and full of laughter.

I'd give the world about 3 days....