If every stoner lit up at the exact same time.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Smacked 8D, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I wonder what would happen if every marijuana user on earth lit up in their way of choice, took a hit, and blew it into the air. Do you think it would make a cloud visible from space? And what if that cloud got all the non-marijuana users on earth just as high as the marijuana users. Then for about an hour after the whole world just chilled and told eachother stories. No wars, no crime, just peace. But then there would be  food shortage worldwide. Would it be worth it for an hour of peace? New anti war mechanism?

2. #2 Smokey McPott, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    Haha, it would be pretty good but then theyd have another reason to complain, filthy pot smokers polluting the air with their hippy fumes.
    I think it would be pretty cool though, if there was enough smoke I think it would get most people high because I know you can get a second hand high from weed because I have non weed smoking friends who dont care about weed and a few have said theyve got pretty stoned just sitting about chilling with me because I just constantly hotbox the shit out of my room  or most places I can smoke without even really thinking about it.

And also at least they could be like well everyone has now smoked weed and it was actually pretty nice maybe we should legalised this internationally now,haha one can only hope. I wonder how much smoke there would be if this happened?

3. Haha, I just thought how good would it be if they issued every single person on earth with a joint each then said to spark it at the eact same time, every TV and radio station would be like "ok everyone prepare your joints, get ready to spark . 5 . 4. 3 . 2 . 1 " and then Cypress Hill or Bob Marley or something starts playing and its just like a huge hour long stoned playlist then after this everything just goed back to normal. Then this would happen every year at the same time.

That would be so cool. Theres just like people in the church with like the bible radio playing and they all just pull out some fat spliff and start sparking up. And on the international space station.

Im pretty high lol.

4.  But what if there was so much smoke that everyone suffocated. I wonder if it there would be enough smoke.

5. LMAO I wanna smoke what your smokin. LOL everyone exhales at the same time and birds fall in mid flight and shit lololol

6. But what about the people in their houses?

7. For that moment in time, there would be peace on Earth. 

8. #8 Smokey McPott, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013

Smoke would just be seeping in through every little crack like in the windows and that and slowly filling up, the anti weed people would be like huddled screaming on the floor in the middle of the room as if its the gas that turns people inside out.

9. We should make this into a stoner movie. Cheech and Chong: The Cloud

10. What about a weed grenade ?

Someone is up in your face being an ass then bang tiny flash and a shit load of smoke like engulfs them so that they get high and stop being an ass !!

11. Lets grow huge marijuana fields and set them on fire, and everyone on earth should take huge bong rips

12. Shit would be dope. Take a hit for me i cant smoke atm

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. LOL get pulled over by police and flash bang his ass. "it's ok, you're free to go"

14. Yeah i was thinking that everyone in my school should smoke a fat blunt/joint simultaneously and just chill and laugh and shit 

15. this thread is lols

16. Sorry to say this, but most people do not like weed at all.  Maybe you'd get 10% to light up if it was available for everybody for free, but I doubt that many would. 

17. Im pretty sure more than 10% would light up if there was free weed for everybody

18. I've seen Bonnaroo festival photos. There seems to be a cloud above the crowd. Lmao

19. That one day and exact time many stoners spark up passes every year. HELLO??? 4/20; 4:20 ring a bell to anyone???

20. You worded that... Oh so well. I can't breathe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app