If Earth had rings?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by One Truth, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Interesting video.. the ring is simulated of coarse, I don't think it would look like that.. I always imagined a trash ring

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoz5Q2rGQtQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - What Earth Would Look Like With Rings Like Saturn[/ame]
    Anyone mind telling me how to do clickable word links?

;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. That would be pretty cool, but sadly the earth is too close to the sun:(

3. Highlight the words you want to hyperlink, then click the "insert link" icon. Voila

4. the earth has rings.
    [​IMG]

5. that would be awsome if the earth had rings i would not be able to stop looking at the sky:smoking::smoking:

6. I found this really neat to think about..

Thanks for the post!
    As awesome as it would be, I hope this never happens

7. the earth did have a ring/ rings. But then it congealed into our moon :(. But tides prolly influenced our ancestors beings which became us soo Dunno :D

8. Not sure I understand what you,re getting at, but the Moon was part of our planet. Another planet hit our planet, caused debris to break up and orbit around our planet. Then they pulled together and formed the moon.

But now the Earth has a partial ring for satellites and debris orbiting around it.

9. It would be pretty bright I guess at night with those rings, but they sure would be nice to gaze at

Thanks man

10. nice post.
    never even thought about this.
    baked:)