If Bush was a hooker...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheHapiClam, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Would you think that he'd fuck us any better?

If Bush was a hooker, I tell you, there'd be no money left on the dresser.

If Bush was a hooker, he'd have promised us around the world, and given us a golden shower.

If Bush was a hooker, we'd be paying his ass, 6 billion dollars an hour.

If Bush was a hooker, I'd say his genital warts have torn our Constitutional Condom to shreds, and left us hilt deep in AIDS to Wall St.

If Bush was a hooker, I'd say he's left teeth marks on the shaft of our country's pride, and spit tobacco juice, semen, and vomitus all over our national scrotum.

If Bush was a hooker, there would be a war on orgasms... is that a wargasm?

If Bush was a hooker, would you recommend him to service your uncle, or clients?

If Bush was a hooker, he'd be pimp slapped by voters until he told the truth, and gave us back all of our money.

If only Bush was a hooker...;)

2. Bush is gone thank god and sorry but its a lame attempt at humor.

3. Agreed, but i did like "wargasm"

4. do you think Obama will tell us the truth and give us our money back?

5. You should be getting your Obama bucks in the mail by Feb. 1st.

6. Bush is gone? Really?

Your always so right about everything, I should never doubt you...but...for a guy who can post such funny threads as "McCain Set To Win By A Landslide", then again maybe I'll just play devil's advocate here.

Where has Bush gone, tell me? To the Thom McCann's Hall of Fame?

All this post is saying, is that if Bush had been a whore we hired to fuck us, he still would have been a lousy lay, and we could have gotten better lip service from a drunken sheep.

(You know, a sheep'll suck on just about anything. That's why the minister's call their clients 'flocks'.)

Obama has not yet had a chance to whore us out, but I bet when he's done fucking us, we'll feel the love...

You thought Bush was gone already...:D

A few more weeks of stammering idiot to go.

7. I thought it was funny, hehe.

8. If Bush is a hooker, Obama is phone sex operator.

9. Thank you.

I don't actually know if it's funny or sad, but its American history.

They should name a new S.T.D. after Bush, called HIV-43.

It won't kill you right away, but will leave you with a greatly depleted resistance to foreigners in your anus, and the inability to understand or speak any complete sentence.

10. Naw more like a pivot man at a circle jerk or maybe a glory hole operator.

Regardless, just remember....Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, YES you got fooled again.:D

11. I say this because even though Bush gave us VD, Obama will be giving up HOPE for CHANGE. In essence he will be leaving up with our dicks in our hands to play with ourselves.

12. #12 Norma Stits, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
    i don't understand that.

you mean Obama is going to "fuck" over the country but we will love him for it, as opposed to us hating bush for also "fucking" over the country?

lol sry man i don't understand.....

13. The term is "Reach-around".

There are so many different ways to fuck a country. Some are more pleasant, and less abusive than others.

Bush has been doing us like a crack-ho with a deliverance fetish, he keeps telling us to squeal like a piggy (A 'wartime' piggy), and asking for more rocks, while ripping off our jewelry.

Hopefully Obama will have some flavored lotions and jellies to play with, at least.

Take it like an American. Freedom isn't free.

14. It costs a buck o five

;)

15. I don't even get why we bother with having presidents anymore...