if bob marley was still alive and caught blazin, would he be arrested?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I was thinking about this a while back. Something tells me that he would get off the hook. Just cause hes Bob Marley :)

2. Probably would get off somehow or at worse bailed out for little

3. Most likely cited with a ticket. But what cop has that audacity?

4. Rich people dont need to worry about shit. If he was caught now, and actually taken down for it, he'd get off with no more then a slap on the wrist. You think Bob is the only big time smoker in hollywood or music. Hell, Willie Nelson has been doing it for years, and if i remember correctly, hes been caught plenty of times. Bobs smoking trees up in heaven now...blowing smoke to form clouds.

5. Thats pretty sweet to think about.
    And i don't think he would ever get caught...

6. he probly would go to jail. but then waves of public protest would eventually lead to his releasal. at which point he would smoke a bong right on the steps of the police station and say one love

7. i don't think so because as far as i know, weed has alot to do with the rasta movement and stuff, so its like his religoin. sooo throwing him in jail would be like throwing him in jail for his belifes which isn't supposed to happen....i think...

8. i dont think he would get in trouble.... rappers like snoop dogg smoke blunts on stage and nothing happens to that *****

9. "i don't think so because as far as i know, weed has alot to do with the rasta movement and stuff, so its like his religoin. sooo throwing him in jail would be like throwing him in jail for his belifes which isn't supposed to happen....i think..."

someones high ^^

10. cops love catching famous people

Grasscity Deals Near You