If anyone has time..

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Flemian, Nov 29, 2012.

1. #1 Flemian, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    I was interested if anyone could draw (or whatever) a picture of a broadsword stuck in the ground with a shield resting against it with a red rose laying next to them in the grass. Its not overly important but if any blades have free time on their hands it would be appreciated and ofcourse +rep will be givin. :cool:

and maybe "ode to the red rose" writin on the shield or the handle of the sword. Whatever works.

2. I'll give it a shot hopefully sometime in the next day or 2!

3. The sword on an angle to the right and the shield laying on its side. If you are able.

4. I'll try and rough sketch a few different ones tomorrow and you can pick the one you like best

5. Gratzii my fellow blade.

6. No problem man. Anything haha, sucked when you got banned

7. Is that cowboysaxman in your avatar?? :laughing:

8. Most certainly is. What Would Cowboysaxman Do.

9. :laughing:
    Love it! He doesn't come around much anymore. :( (but I have access to him elsewhere.)

10. I see him in the VIP thread. Me and Ean share this avy.. I think someone else has it too.

11. Some of us ate too lowly for VIP. :eek:
    That's just great, though. I am on mmy phone so O had to squint, but I got a good chuckle. Very nice.

12. Open to more takers.

13. In still working on it, haven't given up, I've been sick so it's been hard to concentrate lol. Sorry

14. What do you think? This is just a basic drawing of it, if you like how everything looks, I can add a lot more detail

Attached Files:

15. #15 Flemian, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
    Pretty good man. If you were gonna make a more detailed one Id appreciate if the rose faced the other way (odd I know) the shield slightly bigger and the sword a little more medieval. A bit wider and such. It looks great so far tho.

16. [​IMG]

The pummel (bottom of the hilt) should be more round than long and skinny.

17. Okay yeah, no problem. I just didn't wanna go into a bunch of detail and have it be wrong, but yeah, can totally do that. Probably be done this time tomorrow

18. Awesome man its greatly appreciated. If anything ever comes from this pic (Idk if I put it in the OP but I might use it for a cover art of a story Im tryin to write) and I use it I will definatly give you credit,