If Any Category of Animal Turned on Humans, What Would be the Most Dangerous? AND WHY?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Deleted member 485635, Dec 29, 2018.

?

What type animal would be most dangerous if it turned on us? (If not listed comment below)

1. Marine Life (Fish, crabs, whales, sharks, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dogs (Domesticated)

9.1%
  3. Cats (Domesticated)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Birds

18.2%
  5. Livestock (Horses, cows, pigs, chickens)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Amphibians/Reptiles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Rodents (Rats, squirrels, etc.)

36.4%
  8. Apes/Monkeys

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. City Mammals (raccons, skunk, deer, possum etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Wild Mammals (Kangaroos, lions, bears, elephants etc.)

36.4%
  1. #1 Deleted member 485635, Dec 29, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2018
    Besides insects, what type of animal would be most dangerous if it were to suddenly have the desire to attack and/or kill humans? Please give a detailed explanation as to why.

Personally, I would think common sparrows. They're very aggressive, travel in large flocks, and will eat about anything. Or birds in general, having the ability to travel regardless of obstructions, natural or man-made.

EDIT: I'll mention "Besides insects" again because some people didn't see it the first time lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. #2 Vee, Dec 29, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    Plague! ...

We are due 99 years since the Spanish flue

but when and how .....we wait

like last time 2001? pigs or birds make it

birds and airlines carry it

cheers/

3. #3 Deleted member 1034867, Dec 29, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
    2019, the year that the rats became self aware and developed a taste for human flesh...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well if it comes to that and u end up in a bad situation, i would auggest shark or a big mammal cat attack.
    Personally i would say like a bob cat
    End up going to the mountains how i usually
    And find myself confronted by this creature
    I would try to fend it off or engage it in combat with rocks a stick or whatever i have in hand or bear hands but i feel it would kill me.

5. I chose dogs, because they can be ferocious and they're everywhere in peoples homes.

My second choice would've been samsquanch. Because he is so elusive, can cause some real damage, and immediately blend into the background. How in the hell you gonna fight that?

• Like Like x 2
  6. I voted for birds...too many of them and they have great advantage...being able to fly it would be hard to counter-attack.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'd say livestock just because how many of them there are. How many cows do those big ass farms have? It's gonna be hard to pump out enough bullets to kill them all before one turns your body into squishy goo filled sack of skin

• Like Like x 1
  8. Probably rodents. Especially considering the common rat is probably more intelligent than most animals.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rats or birds lol especially if they were carrying a disease that turns people into zombies. :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. But you'll smell him coming, the nasty son-of-a-whore!

11. Humans themselves

12. Angry Beavers

13. Coyotes or wolves probably, but damn there are a lot of sparrows.

14. Insects and the like.

Imagine if ants and cockroaches started swarming. We would be proper fucked.

15. It’s already been foretold.

Planet of the Apes!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum