If aliens don't want us dead now soon they might!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Eye Get Money, Sep 7, 2012.

1. So, I was making breakfast for my 3y.o daughter and we were watching science channel and getting ready to eat...

Then a commercial comes on....apparently science wants us dead because they are all up for the mission to mars..and allowing a song composed by W.I.L.L.iam to be broadcasted from mars around the universe...this could be seen as a galactic threat of war spreading garbage through the galaxy...

We must band together to stop this loopyeyed fool from bringing galactic war to our planet!

2. I don't think you should take drugs around your daughter man.

3. hold up....

what????

4. [quote name='"Cruizer"']I don't think you should take drugs around your daughter man.[/quote]

I get that you obviously know this is a joke thread..but I dont even drink a beer infringe of my kid let alone smoke weed infront or around her.

That's shit I don't joke around with

5. [quote name='"dank spanko"']hold up....

what????[/quote]

Yeah look it up n prepare lol

6. We have been broadcasting shit through space for about 90 years or so now.

7. Even since Marconis first broadcast in the late 1800's our radio waves have only travled about 200 lightyears in all directions.

8. I was using 90 years to refer to the first commercially broadcasted radio waves, but yes you're correct.

I was just saying this isn't the first time radio waves are being sent through space. Just the first time we bounced them off a planet to our own.

9. True that, I wasnt trying to prove you wrong just adding to the statement:smoke:

10. I know. I just wanted to add more in also I guess and to reinforce the main point.

I just word things the wrong way sometimes, specially when I get to that "too high" level :p

11. lol if aliens pick up a broadcast of whatever the fuck iam, and thinks thats the reason they should kill us, then they clearly have missed out on the millions of TV and radio broadcasts previously that would have given them much better reasons to kill us hahahahahha

12. aliens love us. we have to find each other so we can breed together and create a new race of beings(half-saiyans) then half of us can get off this planet and find a new place to live

13. Guys no shit we've been sending waves of shit through space clearly you all don't understand THIS IS THE GALACTIC STRAW THAT BROKE THE GALACTIC CAMEL'S GALACTIC BACK!!!!!

LOLOLOL

14. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']aliens love us. we have to find each other so we can breed together and create a new race of beings(half-saiyans) then half of us can get off this planet and find a new place to live[/quote]

Well only those born after contact will get powroars not us :(((

15. I would imagine this woulda been the straw:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjf8ww8iWng]Kim Kardashian - Jam (Turn It Up) - YouTube[/ame]