If a zombie outbreak really went down

Discussion in 'General' started by ARlexington, Feb 15, 2010.

1. I'd call up my two best friends and we'd bust out our Zanpakuto and go on a killing spree. We actually have actual carbon steel replicas of swords from Bleach. Contrary to my username, I own Senbonzakura (Byakuya's). My friends have Hyorinmaru (Hitsugaya's) and Suzumushi (Tosen's). Any Bleach fans will know what I'm talking about lol.

For the record, I'm not one of those otaku guys with bad acne and people skills who wear makeup and go to anime conventions and dress up like Edward Elric and have like a million fucking figurines of cartoon chicks in bikinis or anything like that. I'm just a dude who likes him some anime and enjoys bladed weaponry lol.

But in all seriousness, I'd probably try to make my way to the Wal-Mart that's by my house, stock up on canned food, bottled beverages, and guns and ammo. Then I guess I'd have my family hole up in the house. Barricade any doors and windows, and wait it out. Call up my friends and family, see how they're doing, give them advice on what to do. My uncle's a Vietnam War vet and he lives with us, so I'm covered on weapons. He has a shotty, a few pistols, and so many fucking knives. His room is filled with knives lol. If a zombie got in my house I'd be stabbing motherfuckers in the throat lol. It'd be like the GameCube remake of Resident Evil 1 where you get those knives and grenades and shit.

2. Now that is a zombie plan! Very similar to what mine is. The only difference being once I'm at the Air Force base I plan on charting out a destination either way up in the mountains, or an uncharted island that humans aren't on, or haven't been on. Then take one of those jets and get out of there.

3. i would smoke mad crack.

a lot.

why? because crack heads are fast and resourceful.

in fact i would advise you all to start stock piling crack and 4 for 1$ lighters in preparation for the coming 2012 zombie apocalypse.

4. That would be the shit to smoke with a zombie. Weed , not crack..

5. American zombies wont be the scary ones. We are all fat, and can barely move. The Ethiopian Zombies would freak me out.

My newer plan would be this:

Grab both guns (S&W .32 Revolver, 12 gauge single shot), grab my 2 dogs, and pile into the caddy. From there, head to the Food Lion, try and find an older suburban to steal. Load up on food, drinks and doggy bones, and make my way to Florida.

In the end, if some I am Legend shit goes down, at least 80% of us will be dead. So I might as well have some hope of seeing the Sunset in Daytona 1 last time.

6. i dunno homie.. hood zombies would scare the shit outta me.

7. Truthfully i would Jack a houseboat with a few trusted friends that would make it through with me, we would take all the weed and beer possible, bring our girls and stock up on a shitload of guns and ammo.

Goodluck swimming, zombies.

8. good luck keeping yourself fed^ lol
    you can stock up but eventually you're gonna have to dock that house-boat to reload

9. The part where you bring your girls is the most unbelievable. I would not bring a girl unless she is my wife and has my kids lol. Survival of the fittest, and lets face it, 350lb 6'6" built physique me, or a 5'2" chic lol.

10. well, zombieland would probably put her surviving over you - considering rule #1 is cardio ;):smoking:

11. I'd grab my lousiville slugger and my grate dane. Then I'd call my friend down the street, grab my whip and go pick him up.

Probably head to tha courts and ball and wait for them zombies.

Me, my boi, and my dog who weighs more then me. Those zombie mafuckas wouldnt stand a chance :cool:

12. You guys are right on the stocking up part, but any military bases would know about us by then and we could find away to get food.

The girls can stay in the cabin's if they don't wanna die, if they die then yes...survival of the fittest.

13. lol Yes!

Military bases will most likely not help. Once it gets so far, they will get a shoot to kill order like on 28 Weeks Later.

Odds are a 7/11 or Sheetz would be the biggest places to hit. They are small, and easy to see around in.

14. blasphemy!

you just take some hood hooker bitches. they know how to handle them selves and you can trade ass for food and what not. then you can run the only pimp game in town if shit gets better.

so now we all need to stockpile crack, lighters and hookers. and you'll need more crack for the hookers.. hookers love crack.

yeah but you miss the principle of zombieland.

the principle is that movie sucked balls and should be stricken from the zombie record.

rule dismissed.

15. #135 DaComeUpCat, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    Once I was situated. I would snatch up a hot zombie chick, knock all her teeth out and... use your imagination. ;)

The Ethiopians zombies would be small and weak though, I'd be more afraid of the Nigerien zombies.

This is madness!!!

16. Shaun of the Dead is considered a better zombie movie then Zombieland. Shit, the movie I was writing before Zombieland came out was a better zombie movie then Zombieland.

17. I'd let the zombies kill me and go back to living in the real world instead of some uncreative regurgitation of someone's idea. i would be sick and damn tired of living through this fictional scenario. ffs be creative.

zombie outbreak! oh noes how original. can we do vampires next? surely it's about time for vampires to get some love, i never see anything about vampires on tv or in print or on film...

18. lets say the outbreak occurs and half your town in now undead. Your all ruling out that other humans are going to be your friends and let you barricade up the store and take all the guns you want

If someone sees you trying to take all the guns and food for yourself theyll simply shoot you as you would do the same for them

The best plan of action is to be pre organized and live out in your house for at least 15-30 days and wait for the initial panic to die down and then maybe go out and look for supplies and maybe the few people still alive while running all the zombs over

well i think so anyway

19. dude, everybody would end up at walmart... and then there would be battles over who got what.

screw walmart, im grabbin my shotty, goin to the woods, building a tree fort and just sleepin up there, cus everybody knows zombies cant climb for shit.

oh yea, i gotta take my family with me too of course.

20. i'd get a flamethrow and a optimus prime and just shit on every zombie i see