If a zombie outbreak really went down

Discussion in 'General' started by ARlexington, Feb 15, 2010.

1. is that you in your profile picture?
    if so.. say goodbye to your plan.

i'm finding you, and protecting you. you can be as high as you want but i'll keep you safe. i want some drugs too, though. my lucidity stays with me even during intoxication, though... so we'd be golden.

Skies needs some Sunshine in his life anyway... nawmsayin?:laughing:

2. I don't want to share my drugs. :eek:

3. ^i got heavy artillery woman! whatchyu gon' do!?

4. Drugs should never be taken with the force of heavy artillery.

If sharing is not an option; one must obtain one's own drugs.

5. i share my fire-arms and defensive capabilities and general anti-zombie aggression and fearlessness in return for a way to cope! gimme some pills Rainbow! fuck! *cocks shotty and aims @ Rainbow with a regretful but ruthless look on my face*

6. Pills??? Good drugs don't come in pill form. Give me some shiny orange moon rocks and I'll turn that gun into a rubber dancing sunflower.

7. ive sorta talked this through with my friend. His dad owns some handguns and rifles and shotguns and a lot of ammo. He also has a ww2 jeep with a real .50 mounted machine gun. Theres no firing pin in it now so its legal, however he has the firing pin somewhere so assuming i make it to my friends house were hoping in that and going from there. Basically scavaging supplies wherever we can using the .50 for cover. Shouldnt go too bad, anyone fucks with you you can mow them down quick

8. pills or not... i've still got the cocked shotty!;)

9. Around the block from my apartments just happens to be this big building with "GUN VAULT" lit up in red on the side of it.

I think I'll just head over there :] haha

10. Shotguns. Shells. Swords. Very long sharp swords. Chainsaws. Twinkies. Hedge shears. Louisville Slugger. Huge SUV with heavy duty grill that can push shit out of my way on the road. Also a treadmill in case I had to do any long lengths of running from zombies.

11. uncle sam needs YOU for the US zombie squad.

12. Zombie attack wouldn't last long
    1. they need food
    2. they could over exert muscles (destroying them)
    3. you could shoot them in the body and cause them to die
    4. they probably wouldn't be that smart i mean even regular peole forget important shit when in a hurry.
    5. not everyone would instantly turn to zombie
    6. the healthcare system might be able to quarantine it long enough for marshall law to set in
    7. It could not and would not spread that fast it would probably take a day or two to fully change into a zombie just like rabies
    8. if you wore thick clothing they couldn't bite through WTF are they gonna do
    9. THEY WILL STARVE quickly depending on how active they are.

13. I don't see zombies like the undead happening. But shit like the crazies, that could happen.

14. I'd probably just stay in my house and smoke. Maybe being a zombie is super duper fun!

15. I would get really high and go naked and try and fuck as many crazy zombies as I could.. hey at least ill die getting pleasure

16. I've had conversations with my friends about this, while high of course. We decided that we would hide somewhere that they couldn't get like 3rd floor with door blocked and such. Bring a ton of food, some weed and some good fun (hard to come by in a zombie breakout though).

You need to go somewhere uncommon, in all the movies they show zombies going places they know about so don't go to a school or store. Also shotguns as we know or laser guns are the best, gotta love zombies on COD.

But really the closest to this happening would be some rabies breaking out. So just hope that doesn't happen.

17. That's easy. I am going no where. I would fortify the house and convert the deck to a garden and shooting area. From there I would wait it out and kill me a crap load of zombies. I figure between the indoor garden and the back deck garden I could keep myself fed close to indefinitely. I also think that where I live I would not see an extreme amount of zombies so I would be able to go hunting for meat when i needed it. I would also try to get into town for a couple raids to get solar panels and a small hydro generator so I could keep power at my house.

18. I would call up all my close freinds tell them to get their ass to my house. If they didnt make it or couldnt I would just leave them. not getting killed for being the hero. Once they got to my house, I would arm them with my guns I got 5 close boys and 4 guns so someone wouldnt get a gat. I would get the SKS, my .22, mosin, mossenberg 500 they could fight for. I got tons of ammo for all my guns so that wouldnt be a problem. Id take the van up to the grocery store we would run in it and if there was armed looters try to kill them but load up on canned food, powerd milk and bottled water and ramen noodles. go out to the country find a farm house with a bomb shelter from the 50's still and ride it out.

19. well lucky for me i have a copy of this:

[​IMG]

i suggest everyone pick up a copy and study!
    also the book states that zombies dont have supernatural powers, they're not fast, or smart. They're rotting corpses that are very slow, stupid, and weak

i feel as though i'm fully prepared to survive a zombie appocalpyse