If a zombie outbreak really went down

Discussion in 'General' started by ARlexington, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Superman vs. Zombies

I can see it now, a zombie tries to bite him, but the teeth just break off.

Then Lex Luther could get a race of cryptonite zombies, and they take after him.

Kick ass :hello:

2. If it was a outbreak that I had notice. I would grab my wife and kids. Then head to the local hunting store stock up on a bow and arrows. a few sniper rifles shot guns. Lots of ammo. and reloader. I would then head to the local car dealership with and look for a hummer 1 or a nice 4 wheel drive with some serious ground clearance. Next would be a remote grocery that was out of the way. less chance of infected people and looters. Load up on every canned good I could. Then I would find some high ground. once again a low pop area. I snag a friend and his kids get them to a vehicle similar to mine and then head to home depot to stock up on as much gardening supplies locks and shit to fortify our location with. I would then head to a big ass book store. Stock up on books on shit that I might need to know. I.E. how to fly a helicopter, irrigation, construction...Next would be get to our location of choice. Our best bet would be some secure warehouse. Large very Large. Once the location was secure, provided we had the equipment I would start welding armor paneling on the trucks. then head back out. Gasoline is going to be a hot commodity, solar panels. surveillance equipment and body armor. I would look for survivors preferably women children families, less chance of them starting a bunch of bullshit. Next would be raiding drug stores, medical supply centers. I would stay as far away from hospitals as these would be hot spots of infected. Once we had ourselves established. i would start building heiarchy and getting a farm program as well as common law in our community. Once we had this set up it would be time to really get shit going. OH btw the whole time I would have my stash and my seeds in my pocket ;) along with some rolling papers and what ever bongs i could loot on the way..

I could go on and on. :) All my life even as a adult I have had dreams about this. They were never really nightmares but more of just cool ass dreams I would have lol.

3. Ok, I would grab all of my weed, my favorite pieces out of my glass collection, fruit by the foot, mountain dew, and a gun.

I'd call my two best buds to come help mod up an SUV.

Then I would drive that suv with all of my friends and my suplies to a seemingly abandoned farm kinda place. Then I'd barricade that place up and set trip mines in the ground.

Then I'd go inside smoke and eat and hope for the best.:D

4. This will happen TBH. Its only a matter of time. "Zombies" are real. Over in Haiti, they have a powder that makes you clinacally dead. Medical examiners have studied it over and over, but after time, it wears off and you come back to normal.

I think the US by now would have a way to tweak that, and make somebody bulletproof essentially.

I would grab both my guns, my cell phone, a baseball bat, many gas cans from outside my house, and head for a gas station to get a couple boxes of cartons of cigarettes, and tons of long lasting food and drink. Then to the biggest weed score. After that, straight to my old Elementary School where there is a seal metal bomb shelter.

5. I'd grab my shit, my family/friends.. pick up a Denali or some other huge fucking ride. and if the virus wasn't worldwide yet, and in just in a small area.. I would drive as far away from that spot as I could get. I've noticed that most of the time the government will do anything to quarantine that area off, including a complete wipe out of the area and everything in it. So you can find me doing 125 on the highway and not stopping for a god damn thing, ya dig?

On the other hand, if it's something apocalyptic type... you will find me in my basement with a fat sack of dro and some OC 60's.

6. ever seen Wes Craven's the Serpent and the Rainbow?

7. I own it. That is a true story.

8. i own all of wes's good movies. big fan.

9. Not to go off topic, but I am more of an M.Night fan. His work is brilliant. While Wes does some crazy storylines, my favorite is M.

10. I'd go with the rednecks out to the bomb shelter and smoke some weed while we wait for it to slow down.

11. Step 1: Go to the pawn shop down the road
    Step 2: kill the owner
    Step 3: take all guns and ammo
    Step 4: Rob the grocery store for food/water
    Step 5: board up my windows and doors
    Step 6: kill zombies
    Step 7: watch the hangover

12. It's not a matter of "if" a zombie outbreak occurs, it's a matter of WHEN!

i'm ready for it. bring em on

13. as for who i'd call? too many to list. obviously i'd prioritize good friends and family (and partners and possibly past partners)

as for what i'd get out of my house? batteries, everything that could potentially be used as an effective weapon. as much food as possible. as much water as possible. flammable liquids. lighters/matches. guitar... as a means to keep me sane when i have the time to "relax"
    ... cellphone. cell phone charger. ipod. ipod charger.
    .. first aid kit / materials. bandages, disinfectants.. i'd raid drug stores and collect pain killers and other drugs that would be useful to me in the highly probable horrific situations to come.

i'd head straight for the nearest fire-arms outlet, steal as much steel and ammunition as possible (because at this point.. nobody's attending their jobs anymore)...
    have a credit card or debit card with a lot of money on it, so you can use auto-service at gas stations. i'd consider my car one of my main defense mechanisms and weapons in a zombie invasion.

i'd head for a rural area.. somewhere that human population was always sparse. i want as few zombies around me as possible, and where there were less people to begin with, there are less zombies. but as a result, there are also less supplies remaining from prior to the invasion ... so this would be a somewhat temporary retreat.

my ultimate goal would to be to reach a coast (unfortunate for me i'm in chicago, smack dab in the middle of the continent)... and sail to an uninhabited island. of course, here, i'd have to fend for myself against whatever species the island was home to... and hunt for my food. but.. that's better than zombies man.

and obviously throughout all of this, i'd be protecting the lives of those with me to the best of my ability.. knowing that having company should almost be prioritized over my own survival.

14. hmmm i wonder if the traphouses would still be open. that would be the first place i go black people>zombies all day. not even the undead fuck around in the hood yo.

15. #75 EdgarOregon100, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    1.Call up my bro and my best friend's dad. They both have hella shotguns, rifles and some .44 cal double-action revolvers.:cool: Assuming my own 20-gauge shotgun works (right now the trigger is busted), I'm grabbing that too.

2.Meet up with them somewhere.

3.Barricade in my brother's house which is deep in the woods, far from nowhere.

4.Shoot all the motherfucking zombies I can point a gun at!

5.Repeat step 4 until shit dies down.

6.When shit has died down, venture out into civilization again and scavenge/salvage food and whatever other goodies I can find.

7.Blaze a victory bowl!

The end.

16. #76 SugarDaddie, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    Whoa! a lot of dreaming going on here, let's put things into perspective shall we?

If an outbreak or some other biological agent was released to do harm on us citizens, there would be so much panic, roads would be full of idiots rushing to the store to stock up, beans, bullets and band aids, what is on the shelf (guns, ammo, food) will go fast in an emergency,

Cash will be king, the banks will freeze everything, cause they know whats going down, credit cards, debit cards would be useless. want money outta your bank? good luck, so will everone else, banks only keep a few hundred thousand on hand, and that will go fast if every rush to pull there life savings.

the only thing that might be easy to get are vehicles. if an outbreak happens, do you think the owners, employees of car lots are gonna be protecting there employers assets? No, they will be busy trying to take care of their own family. and getting the same items are trying to get. then you have to deal with the gas issue, gas stations will be out of gas fast, cause everyone is trying to head to the hills or get out of dodge.

We live in a "Just in time" society, everything is computer controlled, and trucks make delivery daily to keep shelfs and tanks stocked.

I read a lot of pipe dreams, and plans that I know will fail. and many of you who really have plans, they are a joke and laughable at best.

I know many of you are young, and don't have the funds to buy and prep for beans bullets and band aids, that shit gets expensive fast

Guns : Good lucking finding any in stores, they will be snapped up fast, when Obama won the presidency, guns and ammo dried up fast, and all companies were on back order for 6-10 months, in addition it drove up prices as well, now just think how fast guns and ammo will dry up if an outbreak happened?

a lot of you need to think things out, one of the best ways is to organize with your neighborhood. while i can't say where I live, i can say my home has very good tactical advantage, only 2 ways in, with fresh water running thru it. surrounded by a lot of organic gardeners who know there shit. even I have a large garden as well.

heading to the mountains is the worst thing, cause everyone will do it, but won't know where to go, and property owners that are armed will be ready for you when you trespass on their property.

things will get real nasty in 7-14 days when most peoples food supplies run out that haven't prepped.

Edited out

and to top it off, I keep 4 x 55 gallon drums of fresh water on hand, plus 19+ cases of bottled water. several cases of TP. tons of bar soap, bleach for treating water, several berkey filters, and other portable katadyne filters.

Medical supplies are freaking expensive, so lets not go there, get some good books on every subject you can, growing, medical, dental.

and what kind of skill do you have if SHTF? Trade skills is where its at, learn to make something, clothes, food, leather work, you'll need some kind of skill to which you can barter goods and services for.

anyways, good luck if SHTF, i hope it don't...

I spent nearly 120k+ on preps in 2008.

17. The people would only riot if it to the media, what if by some off chance the government controls the media...:)...well then they could make sure that it didn't hit the media, they could turn most internet connections off and cell phones are no prob....i would be so happy if zombies took over....if i'm gonna die, i want to die really old peacefully, and i want to say some really wise right before hand OR i want to save my best friend or wife from a zombie

if zombies go down, im grabbin a shotty, ammo, an ounce, and my buddies, and we're gonna fuck em up :)

18. IF it happened, id just disguise myself as a zombie. problem solved.

19. I'm not much for surviving... I'd probably just get my hands on as many drugs as a possible and say goodbye to the zombie world.