If a zombie outbreak really went down

Discussion in 'General' started by ARlexington, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Ground rules if you go with my group: shoot anyone you don't know, don't get out of line and risk our asses, if we can't find someone we don't search for more than ten min

1. Get my .308, 25-06 and 870 super mag, holster up our 2 9mm's grab ammo.
    (me and my friends in total have about 200 guns)
    2. Get all my friends to meet me at a certain point we have determined.

3. take over costco and load their diesel with supplies also steal their diesel tanker and any diesel vehicles we can find.

4. Take the best snipers and strap them on top of cargo truck (i'd be in front)

5. start a convoy to the hospital 2 cars on sides with 2 shooters 1 driver, 1 truck up front 1 shooter 1 driver, 1 truck in back 2 shooters 1 driver, everyone else defends from top of trucks or the cabs of trucks.
    (after this we MIGHT try and steal some heavy guns from the armory in caldwell it's never defended and has many 7.62 variety in there along with a few .50)

6. after medical staff are taken, we go to idaho city there are 2 roads in and out. We decimate the town take what we can and block off al the entrance/ exits.

7. establish sniper posts at the bottlenecks on the incoming/outgoing roads.

8. blow up arrowrock damn, this would flood/wipe out the entire treasure valley noone would be left.

9. start planting/building what we need once defences are secured.

10. make contact with Praire on the other side of arrowrock and see if they will join us so we can secure the whole unit 42 (atleast i think it's 42).

11. have fun, wait for the valley to settle or for military to show up.

12. if valley is dry and safe after the flood we can go down and re establish life.

2. Since zombies are slow moving (Left 4 Dead and DotD (remake) are B.S.), I'd go to the store that's 30 seconds from me, and get a couple of ladders, nonperishable food, TP, etc...essentials. I'd let the hospital know of the outbreak if they didn't already know, let it stew and everyone freak out, then I'd go there and sneak out med supplies (and some shit just for fun :)...kill the steps that go up to my apartment, call my dealer and tell him to bring all the weed he can get and i'll give him a safe place to live.

after the outbreak has been managed and zombies have dropped to a reasonable, non-apocolyptic level, I would go out to a sporting goods store or Wal-Mart and get some guns / ammo, and pick them off for sport, fuck anyone that is as horny as I am, and die peacefully.

3. There is a fatal flaw in most of your plans. Large buildings have a shit load of ways to get in. To fully secure the entire building and check to make sure there were no hiding zombies would take FAR too long. Plus, most of you mentioned wal mart. I don't know about where ya'll live, but ours is 24 hours, and it is packed 24/7. Sounds like a bad idea to me. There would be thousands of infected in those areas.

Gotta find somewhere secluded.

4. in cases like this, the people who have seen the most zombie films would live the longest,

i'd outlive all of you busters!!

5. I doubt the military will be our friends in a post apocalyptic world, they'd take everything from you.

6. the military is no ones friend but the greedy blood sucking bastards leading it

7. Double Tap.

8. Dat ass?

[​IMG]

9. this.

10. no.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-NA8dypL88]YouTube - 'Zombieland' The Rules[/ame]

11. I'd get shitfaced and see if they thought I was a zombie to. I'm talking like zombie drunk.

12. [​IMG]

13. #53 smoke da weed, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    I would just sit in my living room and wait...

... For Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick the zombie hq.

14. depends on where I was when it went down. If i was at my house Id just simply board up all the windows of my upstairs, grab my guns/weapons, I study martial arts pretty seriously so I have a decent arsenal lying around my house, knock out my staircase from the first floor so its completely safe on the second floor and zombie free, and wait for the initial panic and mayhem to die down since I have more than enough food in my house to live for months, after that I would use my house as a base and go out and get supplies as needed and try to live as long as I can and when the opportunity came, I would pack up and leave and head for the mountains or some other very remote place and live out there. if it was Romero zombies I'd just run around and fuck zombies up

15. classic

16. 28 days later style. id find a legitass fortress, or live in my boys bomb shelter for a few months. then come out. of course with guns blazin. and when we bust out its gone be a bigass smoke cloud. funtimes.

17. Fuck double tap. That just kills ammo. Go for juggernaut!

18. Haha, me and a few buddies from work have talked about this for hours.
    We decided that we would probably stick together and fight our way towards the national guard station in town.

Truth be told though, I think the governement would quarantine anyone exposed to said virus.

19. OMG, this is mine and one of my friends favorite topics.

Rage virus (As seen on 28 days series) - Not much you can do. These zombies can jump, run, think, etc. I think we'd all be screwed with that version.

All other versions, I think I'd be ok.

I have a house, on stilts. Thats right, its 10 feet in the air. I live on a creek, so I can put in a hydro electric system, a windmill, and some solar panels, I'd have all of the free off the grid electricity I need. Also, I have a artisian well at my house, so I don't need city water. I can kick out the stairs to my upper house. Then, my upstairs deck goes out to the boat. Since its on a creek, the zombies are afraid of water. I can use the boat to paddle up to a sail boat, and cruise around the bay and the gulf fishing for food, and trying to help others when possible.

Then, after a given amount of time, me and the people I've rescued, would take back an Island somewhere. Continue to grow our civilization, until we are large enough to take back something like Puerto Rico. Then, surely the flesh would have mostly died off by now, we could then probably go to the mainland again.

I've given this significant thought. Not sure how sad that is, but I like it. :smoking:

20. zombies would starve eventually. its just a matter of time. then it is just rebuilding from the shattered remains. In a world of death and destruction, there can only be one hero, aned that is SUPERMAN 6: THE QUEST FOR PEACE.