if a black man invented peanut butter...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by munchymeiser900, May 24, 2012.

1. who made nutella?

2. Peanuts, hazlenuts, deze nuts.

3. #3 Gryphonics, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    Pietro Ferrero did.

The Ferroro Rocher company manufactures it, a creamer version of nutella is the part of the filling in those chocolates.

4. the germans?

5. Aliens of course

6. The Incas were black? This isn't one of those hypothetical "ideas" is it?

7. That's what I thought. Peanut butter wasn't made by a black man..... The incas made it bud. They just didn't call it a butter.

8. those Itals know whats up

9. that's why it drives at 300 Km/h, it's from italy

10. Then a white man created the wheel while the black man was playing with his nuts

11. white people fucking love nutella

12. [​IMG]

13. Who doesn't love nuttella?

14. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

Who doesn't love nuttella?[/quote]

Me, I have a reverse sweet tooth where sweet tastes bitter. Also, it's horrible for you (in the amounts people usually use)

15. It's made in Italy because they grow a lot of hazelnuts there.

16. This reminds of of this mouse cartoon where 2 anthropomorphic mice, a female and male were at this carnival and there was a guy who invented peanut butter and this guy invented almond butter,which tasted like shit and swapped his almond butter with peanut butter. The inventor of peanut butter was trapped in a Ferris wheel. They were entered in this contest and the asshole was about to win and when the inventor of peanutbutter managed to make it in time he asked the guy what it was made of . then the guy said "peanuts and butter" and some how that showed that he was guilty of fraud. and the male mouse at the end of the episode invented the peanut butter and jelly combination. i can't remember the name of the cartoon. The mice were dressed in old clothing like 1900's , the female was orange brownish and the male was grey in a blueish suit with a round top hat. anyone know the name of the cartoon? I think they usually get involved in historical events.