if 2pac isnt dead he is BLACk HAZE THE RAPPER!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by fargo_nugz, Dec 22, 2008.

1. the day after tupac died they put him to rest. If it was a murder they are supposed to wait at least seven days i think hes still alive.

On a lot of rappers songs they say tupac is alive.

2. Ok he is dead..but it would be some crazy shit if he wasn't. Like if he came back and passed a DNA test..that would be some shit. :smoking:

3. It would be even crazier if he came back and didn't pass a DNA test.

4. Yea dude, he is gunna come back from cuba and try and turn everyone communist.

5. Why would he be in Cuba? And why would he want to do such a horrible thing?

6. Profit?

[​IMG]

7. One of the rumors is that he moved to Cuba, I dont really believe it though.

Communism isnt horrible :(

8. if this was actually pac..or if people rele believed it was..dont u think a lot more would have heard of him?

9. "hip hop aint been the same since tupac moved to cuba on us"

eminem

10. #91 Rerun, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CRH2Q4YpkE&feature=related]YouTube - Blac Haze - Give a Shot[/ame]

sorry guys but first off listening to this song, this is not tupac rapping the verse.
    there is some tupac in there in the intro, or just someone imitating, but this is not a tupac song.
    he just sounds like him, but hes not as good, and his voice just does NOT have the same vibrato as pac's voice had.

he probably just thrives off the tupac conspiracies, and imitated him.
    believe me, this is not 2pac. just a fanboy.

and if youre REALLY a 2pac supporter, you let your blind ass not be influenced by WANTING to believe hes still alive, let him be alive in his old Real pac music and his messages, and stop thinking this imitating fool is him. U should know better

edit: seriously, listening to some other Blac Haze songs, just makes me laugh.
    I also think he wouldve chosen a better name than Blac Haze...

11. 2Pac Lives! haha that'd be a trip

12. tupac is now known as black haze take 1 of his songs an match his voice with black haze u will find out but only 1 person will be able to find where he is located he will not reveal himself because of the drama of people that will not understand his music as u can listen in one of his songs thast u play black he says he will be back an now he is back known as black haze as all tupacs true follows must kno he is not dead look at his picture of his atopsy he is missin a few tattoos an i balieve tupac is in the united states an not in cuba because if u take his picture an add hair toi him an a go-t he wil not look like tupac i am 100% sure that pac will reveal himself to the world when he is ready an think he has faked his death more then once wut is stopin him of doin it agian he came back an showed ppl that he was not dead to see how they would react an they didnt react like he thought so this tyme he is making sure if he wants to come back to reveal if he is alive or not

i am a rapper just like pac i grew up in the slums an i kno how it is in that life but when u make to much noise u will be noticed an people do not lke that so pac if your out thare just remember ur not the only 1 that is livin this life of a struggle

13. it isnt him. dude has a few sick tracks tho.

14. blac haze doesent have the same style as tupac. its totally different. How can you even compare them? i mean, yea, theyre voices are similar, but his style is soooo different.

15. Tupac is clearly the Ivory Coast goal keeper from the last world cup...

[​IMG]

16. freddie gibbs sounds more like tupac to me. and Im not even gonna say shit about the "conspiracy" because If it ain't tupac its 9/11 or some other shit. nobody accepts logic

17. I think hes a ghost writer now.. for some other rapper.. could be any rapper.

18. say pac was still alive, as a fan of him wouldnt u be real pissed that hes pulled this shit for so long? i dunno i think u would rather let the man r.i.p then for him to come back n be like hey im 40 years old now and ready to rap again...id be pretty insulted really.

Just a thought. btw am i really fkn stoned or does 1+9+9+6 not = 7?!