if 2pac isnt dead he is BLACk HAZE THE RAPPER!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by fargo_nugz, Dec 22, 2008.

1. except mase. . .

that dude sounded wack

oh and he dances like Carlton

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGEGPq7XvqI"]YouTube - Mase- Feel So Good[/ame]

2. yo, i believe it.
    its definently something tupac would do to get away from his gang life.
    plus all the machiavelli stuff...he was mad into it...

i really dont think any rapper would stay away from fame to make some money...if hes good enough he would still make mad dough and he would want the fame.

3. Don't think it's 2pac, but I'm feelin Imma Die Hustla hard..

4. i listen to some of his shit he does sound like pac but his flow fuckin sucks, he cant flow like pac

5. everyone on bad boy suck(s)(ed) except for biggie.

6. #46 LegitBaller, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    haha cali, thanks for posting that track, everytime i hear it i wanna get up and dance. Since you're from the great state of California, ill let it slide, most cats from Cali dont like mase and I can see why. but personally, im'a fan. some of his lyrics are really funny and catchy
    im sorry you feel that way bout him, i thought he was a perfect sidekick for puff n big...
    heres a question for yall...back in the day, who would you sign with? if Suge offered you a contract with deathrow would you sign? or would you go with BadBoy and puff?
    It almost hurts me to say it, because I love everything about the west coast, but I'd sign with Badboy... at the end of the day i think its because deep down im all about the flash n cash, and not a straight up hood thug like most of the cats from deathrow were. that being said, im ALWAYS down for a pac track.
    RIP BIGGIE RIP 'PAC
    EDIT- 210- I love pac just as much as you, but show some love!...give credit when its due....the record sales dont lie...

7. Biggie > tupac.

EAST SIDE.

/thread

8. the seven stuff is just fuckign ridiculous. if you subtract some shit and add some other numbers and then throw in your birthday you can almost always get the number you're looking for.
    the first post was interesting, i dont' know enough about the subject to go either way though.

9. same style, but the voice is kinda off

very similar though

10. Agreed.;)

11. He is dead I shot em had to be done :p

12. Tupac is as dead as the day is long. As soon as you realize that, you can start to grow up and see just how asinine your conspiracy theories are.

HAHAHA!

We have a winnar!

13. lol i just cant feel that bad boy shit. only the biggie stuff. I think p diddy is so wack.

14. #54 wunschshrek, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    When Bad Boy was first coming out, they had some real artists.

Biggie Smalls.
    Jadakiss
    The Lox

They still got some decent dudes like Jae Millz.

And Puffy ain't soft. I mean yeah, he might sing and dance in his songs, but thats for entertainment... Thats why the dude is worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

He did shoot at someone in the middle of a club... Thats gangsta in my book.

15. I agree that there is some shady "circumstances" surrounding Pac's death, but he's dead. If he's not then he's probably playing golf with Elvis' old ass. Why, after obviously going through the tremendous trouble of faking your death, would you come back? If he did fake his own death and is still alive, I hope he doesn't get caught. Last I heard faking a death was a crime, albeit I have no idea what kind of felony it is or if it's a misdemeanor lol. Creating an alternative identification is also illegal. I think he's dead. Seriously, what motive did he have to fake his death? To sneak up on his enemies and kill them by surprise? LOL!

16. Reminds me of "The Number 23." I think it's just coincidence, don't drive yourself crazy over it.

Defenatley sounds like Pac though, it is a reasonable theory.

17. wow it does sound like pac but there are tons of rappers that sound like pac

18. even if tupac did have a obsession with the number 7 how does this prove hes alive

hey guess what i was born on the 6th
    i was born in 1988 1+9+8+8= 6
    i was born at 1:05 in the morning 1+5=6
    my last name has 6 letters in it
    im currently hitting my sixth bowl of the day
    i have 6 reasons why everything about me is about 6

19. theres a reason puffy has millions of dollars and suge knight is bankrupt...diddy knows how to make money, and you cant knock him for that. Its just like the lil wayne situation...you can be a sick rapper and make a million, or you could go mainstream and make 50 million.
    another reason badboy was so sick is cause of 'shyne
    that dude was off the chain!!! the only bad thing you can say about puff is that he let Shyne take the fall for that whole club shooting incident. but shit, i dont care what anyone says, when it comes down to it, nobody wants to go to jail, and most people WILL rat out others when it comes to saving there ass...no matter what you say on the outside.

20. You make it sound like Black Haze is a fucking phantom. There is a bunch of pics of the guy, wtf?