Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

idk why but

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Mar 13, 2011.

1. When I'm high, I love having things set up in a schedule. idk when im high its just feels amazing to have like 3 fun things to do and then ride it out. you know?

a pitfall to this is i usually get distracted and start doing something else

2. Hoy shit dude. I do the EXACT SAME THING!!!!

Only i do it to a more extreme level lol
    i HAVE to have a plan when im high

3. o man i just thought of an epic plan im ending my day with a bang

so high

i love when you thrust your hand into a fresh box of nature valley granola bars and the first fucking one that comes out is a peanut butter one

4. haha i love when im high and i feel like i hit one of those orgasmic power up icons like in a flying through the sky not a care in the world in the world 3d thought amplification ride

5. i love playing fallout when high its like me in a different world i can be bad i can be good its tits

6. i get super organized when im stoned, write everything down, and fill out my calendar

7. Weed makes you proactive, fuck what they say

If I got a chore to do and I'm blitzed I'm going to do it simply because I'm feeling relaxed, active and high

Instead of procrastinating like I do 90% of the time sober

8. lol I agree about the doing chores thing...ill be doing some random housework and my body and eyes are 100% on the job almost even auto-pilot. but my mind is just racing with random scenarios, memories, full songs lol